BY IAMS

IAMS Adult Optimal Weight returns your dog to a healthy weight with fat-burning L-carnitine that helps turn fat into energy, providing a path to keep him fit for life.

Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Caramel Color, Salt , L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), DL-Methionine, Carrots, Calcium Carbonate, Tomatoes, Flaxseed, Fructooligosaccharides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Spinach, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Tryptophan, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Blueberry Pomace, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid.

Emily R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Our two larger pups were putting on weight too fast and needed to lose about 5-8 pounds to be back in a safe/ normal range. We've had them on this brand/type of food for about 3 months and both pups are doing much better and have lost most of the excess weight.
Summer B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older dog loves this dry food!!! She is blind and very old so she has gotten bigger over the years!!! I love that she is getting the food and nutrition that she needs but it helps control the weight that she can't get off herself!
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves IAMS! She had some stomach issues when she was a little younger but not with this food! She definitely enjoys eating this more than any other food she’s been on. Definitely recommend
Monique J.
Our Rotty has been eating Iams large breed dog food most of her life! She is happy and healthy and full of energy. We recently added another fur friend to our family! She now she too is eating Iams for puppies! Excellent products! Looking forward to many more years with our fur friends! Thank you Iams.
Crystal W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Jax is some kind of mix that we’re not sure about but we do know one thing... he’s short and thick so watching his weight is necessary. We don’t want him gaining anymore so we switched him to this food. He loves it and isn’t picky about it at all.
Morgan S.
My father is a truck driver who delivers grease to many dog food companies. Inedible grease, I should specify. Knowing what he knows, this was the only brand he felt comfortable feeding to our dogs. Filled them up and kept their weight under control as well.
Millie C.
Paragould , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my dog and two cats eat Iams! We switched to Iams, because of the ingredients and health choices for the pets! The vet had recommended it and it works perfectly for our pets! Would highly recommend to other pet owners!
Rebeca S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These brand is so greatly priced !! It lasts my 3 dogs about a month and a half ! They love it so much! I love that I can find it at almost every store ! I have been buying them this dog food for years now!
Erin B.
A great all around food source for my dog. She’s almost a twelve year old female yellow Labrador Retriever. She’s had great health, a beautiful coat of fur and an extremely youthful quality to her demeanor. If that doesn’t tell you something that there is something special about this diet choice, what else would?
Pamela P.
Chandler, AZ
This is the only dog food I buy my dogs. The vet told us to put our dogs on a diet and we feed them this now and walk multiple times a day and they have lost weight just like they need to. Thank you Iams! This is the best
Brenda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What dog wouldn't enjoy this
crystal a.
Does it by any chance help your dog maintain there weight
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your dogs like this?
Amanda P.
Newcastle, WY
Has anyone had issues with this dog food. I had my two dogs on it for 2 years and they lost weight, but developed some problems?
Storm K.
Yorktown, VA
I have two dogs who the vet wants to lose around 10 pounds each for health reasons. Iams is one of the more expensive brands; is it worth the extra money? Does it help with weight loss?