BY IAMS

IAMS Minichunks nourishes your active dog with essential nutrients and prebiotics for a healthy body inside and out—in a smaller-sized tasty kibble he’ll love.

Chicken, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flax Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, Brewers Dried Yeast, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1/2 cup for each 1/2 can of Iams with Chicken and Rice (375 g can).

Eleesha T.
Orleans
This is the only dog food I use for my dog! This 7lb bag lasts him literally forever! Honestly it probably lasts him about 1 1/2-2 months, and it’s only 9$? 👍🏼I’ve tried other dog foods and he always goes through it so fast but when I go back to using IAMS it fills him up and he doesn’t have to eat as much! I will probably never switch my dogs food to anything else, I’m very pleased with this brand and how much my dog loves it.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like the price for this food for my dog. She is a small sized animal and the chunks were just the right size for her. The ingredients were an important factor for me because I don’t like to feed my animals just anything!
lindsey w.
Warner Robins, GA
We have had dogs for years and this is yhe only dry food brand we have ever used. Both of our dogs love it. Its fairly inexpensive for what you are getting and you can buy it basically anywhere. Would recommend!
Emily F.
usa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 3 large dogs so we needed an affordable food that still had good quality. I started doing my research, my last dog had terrible allergies so I had to use expensive food on him, and found this to be a 4 star rated food. I dont regret giving it a try. No itching, bald spots, choking, weight loss, it's perfect for my crew.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started buying this from Costco because it’s nice buying one bag that will last months versus a month or less, also it’s a better deal! I like the mini chunks because my smaller mouthed dog has no issue eating this, so I can now feed the same food to both of my dogs which his convenient!
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great price, great food. My dog loves it. We are a very active adventurous family and he goes with us everywhere. We hike and he chases around for human siblings and 2 cats. This food really helps him receive the nutrition he needs and he is very healthy with a beautiful shiny coat. I noticed a major difference in his health and cost when I switched him from another brand 2 years ago.
Liliana R.
King George , VA
For a long time I was feeding my dog a cheaper brand of dog food and then I was told that it really does matter what you feed your pets. I was recommended this brand of dog food and I have noticed a difference in my dog, she is not as groggy and much more playful. This brand is really great and it is a little more then I was paying before but it will not break the bank, a few extra dollars is worth it for the quality of the food, really recommend!
Jessica W.
Wasco, CA
We
Love this food and so do our dogs! I have three dogs ranging from a small 12 lbs dog up to a very large German Shepherd and all three are able to eat the same food because of the mini chunks! The size of the kibble is great for all three! All three dogs are well nourished and their coats look great!
Elizabeth R.
plattsmouth, NE
My lab rott mix wasn’t taken care of correctly as a newborn puppy until I adopted her, so she had a developmental problems, including some in her mouth. I tried forever to find a food she would eat and had to keep giving her puppy food because she had to have the nutrition and it’s all she could chew. I found Iams mini chucks and she finally was able to chew an adult food.
Sarah G.
Melrose Park, IL
I love Iams brand. I’ve had 2 dogs in my life. My first dog lived for 13 years. She was a Border Collie and was very healthy until the last few years of her life when she developed arthritis. My dog now is 2 years old and I of course chose Iams again.

I feel it’s great nutrition at a great value!
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this particular brand and type make your dogs sick? This is all my dog eats, but sometimes she'll throw up. I'm not sure if it's because she's eating too fast or just the food in general..
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
does this dog food work for a mixed small medium dog? corgi mx with dachshund
Kristi V.
Is this good for dogs with a sensitive stomach?
Tabitha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Why is this in grilling?
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this help your dog gain weight?