BY IAMS #81 in Dog Food

IAMS Large Breed delivers big with balanced nutrition and natural sources of glucosamine to support healthy joints to help your big dog seize the day.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Flaxseed, Caramel Color, Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocoperols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid.

Mix with wet:

Replace 1 1/4 cup (124g) for each can of Iams with Chicken and Rice (375g can).

Nicole M.
Marysville, OH
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this seems to work fine for her. She isn't overly gassy and has regular bowel movements. There very says she is healthy and looks great for being 8 years old. I don't free fee so she doesn't get overweight. The price seems reasonable and they use good ingredients.
Madison B.
Rayne, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I appreciate this product. This is your typical store brand dog food but has healthier benefits. I do give my husky this food type now. Before i was giving him higher end dog food. My dog seems to like this food and seems to be doing well. On foods before hand he seemed to always have the runs and there were lots of vomiting. My husky has no problems with this food and he will use time and time again. Unfortunately he is known to eventually get tired of flavors but iams has no variety of flavors so chicken broth and other additions will be used to lure him in until I can no longer trick him.
Paige G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Samoyed has been on Iams large breed since he was a puppy. I believe it is called smart puppy. But we recently changed to the adult version. Only difference is kibble size. Never had any stomach issues with this food, my dog has no problems eating it. I wish there was a higher calorie version to help my little guy gain more weight, but my vet is happy with iams. It's a high quality food for a decent price.
Tara S.
Ithaca
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My labs have always had Iams and now that they are getting older we have switched to the proactive health variety to keep them in good shape. I buy it at our local market and tractor shop because I can get huge bags. It’s pricey, but worth it for their health
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bet dog for for my Boxer\Lab mix. She is now over 100lbs. A female. I have been feeding this to her since she was a puppy. The price is just right for a high quality dog food and I will definitely continue to buy this product!
#iams #dogfood #animallover
Shannon K.
Nashville, Tn
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We tried dozens of different foods for our Golden Shepherd, she has a very sensitive stomach and everything we tried made her sick. Until we tried Iams! She's been eating it for about a year and doesn't get sick anymore. So I'm happy!
Jena B.
Garner
This formula did not suit well with my dog. Her skin would be dry and oily as if she wasn’t getting enough nutrients. Yet she gained so much weight for being an active dog. Her stools would also be irregular. I don’t recommend it
Kerry H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog has a really sensitive digestive system, due to a couple years of neglect before we found her. Her coat is like velvet on this food, and her digestive system is happier on this than any other brands we have tried
Ashley B.
Otsego, MN
I have had more than one dog for 13 years and we have always purchased and fed them Iams. I have never had any stomach issues with it. It is readily available almost everywhere I shop and is always reasonably priced.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Quiet on the pricey side however between earth-born and I am's my dogs have been on these foods for the past three years and since we switched them off of the crap they were eating before they are doing amazing and so much better. You could actually tell within a week of the switchover of food that they were feeling better so for a 9 year old and a 7 old golden retriever and golden lab they act like they are literally puppies.

back