Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult Large Breed Dog Food uploaded by Paige G.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult Large Breed Dog Food uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY IAMS

IAMS Large Breed delivers big with balanced nutrition and natural sources of glucosamine to support healthy joints to help your big dog seize the day.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Brewers Yeast, Flaxseed, Caramel Color, Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocoperols, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid.

Mix with wet:

Replace 1 1/4 cup (124g) for each can of Iams with Chicken and Rice (375g can).

Buy on Walmart*
Karimi A.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Not sure if my dog is picky and spoiled or just didn’t like certain parts of the dog food. She’s a medium sized adult dog. I bought this product at heb and I feel like my dog overall liked this product.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great brand of dog food! Been using it for years! Also used it with previous dogs. He likes it and have never had a problem with it. Very well know. Brand and good quality. I would recommend to others.
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
This is what we feed our black lab. It was recommended by our veterinary. Our dog is super healthy and has strong joints. This food has made her coat extremely shiny and smooth, that even people comment on it! I would definitely recommend this!
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
My black Labrador retriever loves this brand of food! It’s the only stuff that his tummy can handle. Other brands give him he runs. He’s 70 pounds! This is under $30 at my local Walmart and it lasts 3-4 weeks usually the whole month.
Paige G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Recent switched to this from the puppy version. Vet is happy with this food. No stomach issues, and no issues with taste, I hear munching sounds throughout the night!
Brianna D.
Round Hill, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food, and it is super affordable. He is a healthy 1 year old yellow lab. I will continue to buy this for him because he seems to actually enjoy eating it and it is easy on my pockets! I love Iams.
Ashley V.
McChord AFB, WA
We just switched to this dog food because of my dog being a large breed. He would normally not be interested in eating his old food as I put it in the bowl, but now he runs up as I’m pouring this, to eat it!
Anna W.
Mission, TX
My dog doesnt really like it but shes also realllllly picky when it comes to food. I mean she’ll eat it if shes really hungry but thats about it. If she does eat it she’ll eat it with wet food mixed in. But its also different with each dog.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I'm not a fan of any of Iams products. They don't use high quality ingredients and seem to not have my dogs best interests at heart. I do not purchase their products anymore, but know quite a few people who still do. If you do, at least find a coupon.
Skyler K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My family has used Iams dog food for years and loves it. We got this kind for our pitbull mix and he loves it. I like buying him food that's bigger pieces so he takes his time to eat and doesn't inhale it, if you know what I mean. The size really has made him take his time and slow him down.