Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult Chunks Dog Food uploaded by Jessica S.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Adult Chunks Dog Food uploaded by Karen A.

BY IAMS

IAMS Chunks nourishes your active dog with essential nutrients and prebiotics for a healthy body inside and out—in a larger-sized kibble he’ll love.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Caramel Color, Salt, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, Tomatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides, Spinach, Green Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 supplement,  Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Brewers Yeast, DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, L-Carnitine, Dried Blueberry Pomace, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.

Mix with Wet:

Replace 1/2 cup (49 g) for each 1/2 can of Iams with Chicken and Rice (375 g can).

Tyra H.
My dogs love this food. It’s easy to find at pet supply stores and the grocery store in bag sizes large and small. The dogs eat it right up without hesitation. I would buy it again.
Diana R.
Wilson, NC
Working at a Vet we get a lot of people feeding their dogs such crappy diets. Within the years of working there I've learned that this is one of the Top 5 best brands of dog food. Iams is well known & has such good ingredients in their food.
Katie H.
Sterling, VA
My dog really enjoys this dog food. He has a very sensitive stomach and IAMS has been the only brand that works for him. We have tried other more "natural and upscale" brands but they caused him to have nausea and bowel issues. Since switching to IAMS we are very happy and our fur baby seems more confident and energetic.
Megan A.
This is the kind of food we got for my dog when we first got here which was last summer. We got this because it was around the time most people were finding words in their dogs food and this was one that hadn't had any in it. We haven't found any at all good price good size and my German pointer loves it
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
This food was great for awhile but then my dog starting to get upset stomachs and never ate when she should. We had to switch her over to pure balance dog food and now she has no issues. I know Iams is a good brand for a lot of dogs but for some reason this food just doesn't sit well with my lab.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
My furry friend loves his food! He will run in circles over this food! We purchased this from Walmart the last time. Like I said, my dog LOVES this food! I have an Australian Sheppard, he's medium sized. I would highly recommend this to other dog owners!
Darian G.
Harlingen, TX
My dog lives this dog food, we recently stwiched her to this one since she needed to gain weight. Not very expensive for a large bag! She loves all the different types of flavors, an also the iams cans food! Yes I would recommend to dog owners!!!
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
This is the only dog food product I have been satisfied that I have used for my dogs. My dogs love it and so do I. The price is very good for the amount you get and a bag lasts a while. I love everything about it and would for sure recommend it to my friends and other dog owders
Adrienne R.
Cambria, CA
My dog loves it, it lasts him about a month. The price is a bit high but that is because you are paying for the quality of the food. It contains more ingredients that are natural to dogs. The packaging is easy to open and I will definitely keep purchasing this product.
Jenna C.
stambaugh , KY
I have a mini schnauzer and this is great for her! It's made with a probiotic which helps with her stomach problems. I used to give her a probiotic pill everyday but since I've switched her to this she hasn't needed them
Sara C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What kind of dog do you have :) My girl is a Shepherd
Emaly R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have a dog and I want to give him food that will give him the necessary nutrients he needs. I have seen commercial on this dogs food and I want to know how was your dog after eating this dogs for?