Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodIAMS™
Proactive Health Urinary Tract Health - Dry Cat Food

Iams™ Proactive Health Urinary Tract Health - Dry Cat Food

IAMS knows that each cat is different. That's why our range of recipes has been specifically tailored to your cat's needs and life stages. IAMS Urinary Tract Health Dry Cat Kibble for adult cats is designed to support a healthy urinary tract. For outdoor or indoor cats, this formula helps reduce the pH in cat urine to promote urinary tract health. Made with high-quality protein (chicken is the #1 ingredient) to help support strong muscles. Includes vitamin E to maintain a healthy immune system and essential nutrients, like calcium and potassium, for a healthy heart. The crunchy kibble has an optimal omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acid ratio for a soft, shiny coat. Keep your cat happy and healthy with IAMS Urinary Tract Health Dry Cat Food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iams™ Proactive Health Urinary Tract Health - Dry Cat Food!
Erin E.
Brooklyn, NY
We've tried other urinary diet formulas (our cats get crystals) and the never wanted to eat it until we started giving them Iams. They love it! We haven't had any health issues since this became their main food. They are both healthier and happier than they've been in a long time.
Allotta C.
After my cat George (male senior7+) got a really bad UTI infection and surgery, we switched his food to this dry with the oaks wet food. No problems ever since! And he loves the taste!
Claire A.
Omaha, NE
My cats were switched to urinary tract food about a year ago. Between the two of them being picky this was the one they both love! I’m so glad we picked jams to try because it’s affordable and my cats love it!
Amanda J.
Faribault
I feed this one meal a day amd feed a canned feed the other meal. Both of my cats are fond of this feed and I appreciate the budget minded price tag.
Norlu F.
calle 10 c-84 villa verde bayamon
Mi gatito mayor sufre de infeccion urinaria y esta comida le encanta. Corre tan pronto abro la bolsa y su infeccion ya no es problema por que la comida tiene todo lo necesario

Looking for your answer?