Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesDental Care for CatsIAMS™
Proactive Health Salmon Flavor Oral Care Daily Treats

Iams™ Proactive Health Salmon Flavor Oral Care Daily Treats

Iams Cat Foods Offer a 100% Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply save the unused portion, together with the proof of purchase, and call us. We will gladly replace the product or refund your money. ®/™ Trademarks © The Iams Company Unique, crunchy kibble designed to help control plaque and tartar. Contains (1) 5.5-oz. bag of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Oral Care Daily Treats for Cats Salmon Flavor IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Cat Treats are designed with deep-cleaning ridges to help reduce plaque and tartar buildup This oral care treat features a unique, crunchy kibble to gently clean teeth IAMS Treats for Cats provide essential protection your cat needs for a long, healthy life Your cat will love the tasty salmon flavor of this snack-time treat with dental health benefits Reward your cat with a delicious salmon flavor treat that helps clean their teeth and reduce plaque and tartar buildup with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Oral Care Daily Treats for Cats. IAMS Functional Cat Treats feature a unique, crunchy texture with deep-cleaning ridges to gently scrub teeth and provide a delightful cat snack experience. Your adult cat will adore the tasty seafood flavors of our cat treats with health benefits, and you will like that each dental cat treat delivers essential protection your cat needs for lifelong wellness. IAMS Cat Treats are the tastiest way to protect and support your adult cat and their dental health. Acts like a Toothbrush The Tastiest Way to Prevent, Protect and Support Mega Bag

Does your pet love it?
Have these treats improved your cat's oral health?
how often do you guys give this to your cats..? [product:iamstm-proactive-health-chicken-flavor-oral-care-daily-treats-247-oz-bag]
Start your review of Iams™ Proactive Health Salmon Flavor Oral Care Daily Treats!
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
Purchased at: PETCO
My kitty loves these treats. I put them in a box with his toys. The lid is cut off so he can get in and out at any time. He really enjoys the salmon flavor over all the other flavors. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Crystal V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams™ Proactive Health Salmon Flavor Oral Care Daily Treats uploaded by Crystal V.
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats seem to like this treat. I usually give them chicken and cheese flavors but like to mix up their options. This is a pricey treat but worth the splurge from time to time. It leads me to assume that they are higher quality.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Iams™ Proactive Health Salmon Flavor Oral Care Daily Treats uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My two cats love their treats , while one waits patiently for hers, rigby is willing to climb shelves or do whatever is needed to get his ( he doesn’t stop at just a few.. if he gets the bag… it’s considered gone🤦‍♀️ he really needs a diet:-) Iams Proactive Health Salmon Flavor Oral Care Daily Treats. ( better food then cords🙄)
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My kitty’s love these and I love that they help with keeping their teeth and gums healthy. I find these BOGO often at Publix and I love that also. I have a rescue kitty and she is the sweetest and we love to give her these treats!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my cats second favorite dry food. Normally we get wellness brand which is harder to find. Iams is not bad but I wish it had better ingredients to maintain the cat in good health. I’ll continue buying it if I cannot find the other brand.
Courtney B.
Axton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Iams™ Proactive Health Salmon Flavor Oral Care Daily Treats uploaded by Courtney B.
These treats are great for cleaning my fur babys' teeth and are in interesting shapes. The only issue that I have is their rather large size for hard treats. Its a bit more difficult for my older babies to chew them, though none of my babies are too picky either.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
My cat loves these treats. This is the only brand I trust for my fur baby. These treats smell great and she gets so excited about them.
Christa D.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
It is very great for your cats teeth and mouth it is just aa if they brushed there teeth there self and very affordable
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
My cat honestly would eat anything that is put in front of him. However; this product seems to keep his chompers nice and bright.
Husna D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is an Iams cat. She loves only Iams products. She enjoys them alot. These don’t bother her at all. She loves them a lot and it takes really good care of her teeth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 4 ans
Courtney B. il y a 4 ans
These are meant to be given daily however, I give them as a treat here and there.