BY IAMS

Iams™ Proactive Health™ Pate with Tender Beef Premium Cat Food.
Life's better.

Hailey L.
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Jacquelyn C.
I don't buy wet food for my cats regularly, but when our cats were kittens and have been sick, these are our go-to. It allows them to eat and digest the food easier and they love it. I then progress to dry food by mixing until they "graduate" to completely dry, although they would love to solely be on this!
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
My cats refuse to eat this brand of wet food. Don't know what it is they don't like, they are not picky about wet food as long as it's not left overs. They sniff this brand and walk away.
Jennifer S.
My kittens won't eat the pate canned food from Iams. The flavors sound good, but the food itself isn't the highest quality. You wouldn't think there would be complaints when it comes to canned food, but the cats turn their noses up at it.
Angela T.
Middleboro, MA
My kitties love Imas wet food, it is more of a treat for them and they go absolutely crazy once they here the can open, I use one can for both my cats so they don't have runny stool, I would recommend this
Rebecca R.
What cat doesn't like wet food and this one is no exceptions our cat has a condition that puts blisters in his mouth occasionally during that time he eats more wet food and this is one of the brands not a bad price
kat k.
My cat kept scratching itself until his fur was coming off because of feeding him Friskies. We asked someone about it and they said to try this Iams cat food since its more natural. Its been a few months and my cat is back to normal.
Jodi O.
Hastings, MN
My cat loves this wet food. Its not too runny like other wet foods. Keeps her breath smelling better than regular wet cat foods. She has also lost some weight , doesn't have all those fillers in it.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
We asked someone about this and was told to try this Iams cat food from its natural. Already a few months ago and my cat has returned to normal.
This food you like. He has tried other products but I think this is good, and looks more peaceful, beautiful and happy.
Monica M.
One of my cats personal favorites! He really loves fish and salmon flavors but with Iams beef wet food flavor, he will devour a can in less than 5 minutes.