BY IAMS

Recommended for puppies one to 12 months of age, or one to 24 months for giant breeds. Iams Puppy Biscuits are formulated using high-quality ingredients similar to those in dry Iams Original Puppy. This helps to ensure Iams Biscuits are easily digested. Iams Puppy Biscuits also provide the vitamins and minerals your dog needs. Growth & Body Development: Promotes optimal growth and development of muscles, bones, and teeth. Healthy Teeth & Mouth: Crunchy texture helps control tartar to promote clean teeth, fresh breath, and healthy gums. Great Taste & Natural Color: No artificial flavors or colors. Great taste your dog is guaranteed to love. Easy to Digest: Formulated for easy digestion on sensitive stomachs.

• My dog enjoys treats. I just don't want to feed her these...3 Answers
  • Are these available at a good price?1 Answers
  • How do you like these? Does your dog like them?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
We have only purchased these a few tunes, the price is a little higher, but the dogs like them. Healthy option, no mess, which is always a plus when I'm shopping for their treats.
Fallon A.
Las Vegas , NV
I give my pup these and he absolutely loves them! He has a super sensitive tummy but he enjoys these treats! He is a puggle (a pug and a beagle mix.. honestly he's so cute) anyway I have been training him with these and he's doing great! 10/10 would recommend!
Amalia R.
Jesup, GA
We used these for my dog when she was around 4 and she seemed to love them. They definitely for sure met my expectations. I bought mine from Pet Smart but I’m sure you could get them from somewhere else.
Shakira R.
I have a teacup Yorkie and she is full of energy. These puppy biscuits is what she lives for. There’s no other snack she will eat but these. They help her refuel and I will buy again to keep her happy!!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
My fur baby loves these. They are cheap in price yet healthy. So thats a big plus for the both of us. I actually potty trained him using these. As he is only 5 weeks old I am going to use them to teach him to shake hands next. He just goes crazy for them :)
Lauren R.
I love these little dog biscuits for my furry baby. He loves to enjoy one or two a day. They are very affordable and it comes with a lot of product. I have a little chorkie and since he loves them I will buy them again!
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
One of my puppy's favorite treats! I like to give my dogs the option to pick their treats and he always goes for these puppy biscuits! They aren't too expensive, but since he's a bigger dog he goes through them quickly. I am so glad I found these healthy treats!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Good affordable puppy treats. My girl likes them. They are a good size for her for now too, and I can even break them into smaller pieces when I need to to use as training rewards.
Jenni H.
dog loves these. These are what we used for training to get her to go potty outside. Every time she went outside she got one! Still does to this day and she is almost a year old!
Devery H.
Montgomery , AL
My small dog (yorkie) loves these! Though they seem to be a bit much for her to handle sometimes, I do believe that she really enjoys having to work to eat them!
KaRen M.
My dog enjoys treats. I just don't want to feed her these and her breath start smelling foul. Can anyone tell me if you think the treat affected your dogs breath smell??
Madie T.
Boise, ID
Are these available at a good price?
Amber l.
How do you like these? Does your dog like them?