BY IAMS

IAMS® PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult with Wild Ocean Fish & Chicken (35% chicken & turkey, 4% ocean fish, chicken & turkey and ocean fish combined 39%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats.

Dried Chicken and Turkey: 35% (chicken 21%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice, ocean fish meal (4.4%), dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, fructooligosaccharides (0.68%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg, calcium carbonate.

• How much should you feed a 4 month old kitten with this f...10 Answers
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
My cats LOVE this cat food. I switched them to IAMS recently. The price was better than the pet store prices. The Amazon Prime membership makes this a great deal! The quality of the product is excellent. Cats have more energy and shiny coats. I have two male cats 6 1/2 years old. They won't go back to the old cat food I had leftover.
Kathy D.
This is a great product, my cat loves it. Its is a little costly, but if you figure what it cost per bowl..surely your fur family is worth it.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
My kitty loves this food. He is a very picky eater and has a delicate stomach but has never had a problem with Iams brand food.
Kayla A.
Brimfield , MA
This is the best cat food my cat has ever ate. She loves all the flavors and it is the best cat food for my cats dieting.
katie h.
Cat loves it, its so cute hearing the little crunches . nom nom nom. kittys love this
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a very healthy brand for cats my ex used this until this day for his cat..
Jill J.
Amherstburg , Ontario
My cats love this food. It also seems to be the only food my senior cat can chew n keep down.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
How much should you feed a 4 month old kitten with this food?