BY IAMS

Canned Recipes from Iams give your pet the taste and nutrition of a homemade meal. With real broth in every healthy bite, your pet will find mealtime irresistible. Iams Canned Recipes are made from natural ingredients slow-cooked in real broth PLUS added vitamins and minerals.

Elizabeth S.
Lawson, MO
My dogs love Iams. We was using Science Diet, But Iams is priced better and they love it. Coat is shiny and no tummy issues. We have a miniature Schauzer and we have to watch what we feed him.
Cori H.
Mason City, IA
It was a good choice for my dog after she was in an accident. She was not able to eat hard dog food but I wanted to stay with our normal brand. She really enjoyed this brand.
Tresha G.
My dog major is only a fan of the wet can food. I good for adult dog health filled with the nutrients a dog need.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Before I switched to Purina wet dog food I used to buy iams all the time. My dog loved it !