Iams™ Premium Protection Senior Plus Dry Dog Food uploaded by Nina N.

BY IAMS

Iams Premium Protection Senior Plus Dry Dog Food

Ellen H.
Beachwood, NJ
I tried feeding this to my dog when we first adopted her at the tender age of 12. It made her sick every time she ate it and even made her itchy. She’s a little rat terrier so maybe she was just too small to handle it, but I haven’t bought it since
Rachel H.
My dog has bad allergies and is very good sensitive (aka picky). So finding food that he loves and loves him back can be difficult. He gobbles this up and his coat and body are happy!
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a great alternative or addition to whatever food you’re currently using. My old dog would only eat this brand and type because he was an ornery stubborn sweet old thing. It’s not too bad a price either
Jazmene S.
Its like a home cooked meal for my dogs . They loveeeeeeeereeeeee this particular brand . I️ have picky eaters so I️ was shocked they liked this brand because it’s very affordable and not to flavorful as they say
Kylie P.
Valley, NE
This dog food allows for my older dog to receive the healthy nutritional meals she needs while not cutting taste. My dog approves of this food and prefers this over others. I would recommend to those with older dogs.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great food for my dogs. I try to keep my fur babies healthy and in as good shape as possible for as long as possible. I trust Iams brand and think that this food is a good way to do that. Iams can tend to be a little more expensive but it is a trusted brand.
Imelda H.
I like this product because I always have to make sure my dogs are healthy. This product cleans their teeth and gives them many nutrients. It didn't work as well as I had hoped though. It lacked a little cleaning skills.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
IAMS cares about pets. I have been concerned of late due to the controversy of foods processed in China and killing our pets. I try to be observant of recalls because my pet is part of my family. I think that IAMS is a responsible company. My dog seems to enjoy her food and that makes it A OK.
Kathy N.
Redwood City, CA
My sweet labrador loves this dog food, he used to never eat the whole bowl but when he eats wet dog food mixed with this he eats it. And I also love that it doesn't make him sick like Science Diet.
andy t.
Sanford, FL
Our beagle Rico is 13 and he was really starting to slow down. We switched to the Iams senior last year (we call it "old man food") and his energy level and activity has gone way up!