BY IAMS

Nutrition is a key to longevity. And iams premium protection premium nutrition is a key to your pet s long, healthy and happy life. Developed by pet nutritionists and veterinarians, our most advanced formula is fortified with antioxidants, vitamins and proteins to enhance performance and vitality. Unleash your cat s inner kitten and keep your pet active and thriving at every stage of life. 2x the antioxidant, vitamin e, to promote a strong, healthy immune system vs. Iams proactive health original 1-6 yrs helps keep older cats at a healthy weight. L-carnitine to help burn fat formulated to help maintain healthy joints tailored...

• I've heard bad things about Iams, is it a good brand to b...1 Answers
Stephania C.
Waco, TX
My cats love it. They are very picky when it comes to their food. One is a calico cat and the other is just a ally cat we found, it was a bit pricey but i believe its well worth it. I would definitely buy it again
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
I have been feeding my cats Iams for years. This brand has fewer bi-products than "grocery" brands and seems to fill them up well. I give a bit a canned food, as well, and have never had a cat with digestive issues. Very trusted brand for me!
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
Of course I've never tried this, so I'm not sure on taste, texture, or how easily it fills you up. However, my 7 year old cat eats this without reproach all the time. She seems to really like it. I keep repurchasing for her.
January G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I trust this brand. I like feeding this to my older cats as I think it provides the nutrients they need for their older bodies. I prefer healthy food for my cats, and I have never heard a bad thing about this brand. My cats really enjoy it too.
breahna w.
Creston, OH
Great product. My cat loves it one of his faviorite. Only downside is it's pretty expensive compared to others. That my cat also likes so not a big difference. My cat is older and is just a regular cat. If you can afford it I would buy it your cat will probably love it.
Kymi A.
We are trying this now, since our cat has gotten older we are trying to give her better benefit and brand cat food. I love Iams because of the ingredients and our cat has no problems she eats it up.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
Just started my older cart on this and she seems to really like it . So far but with cats u never know mine r picky eaters but she does seem to enjoy it . So I'll get it again.
Kaelyn S.
Rosendale, WI
I love this cat food! My cat Scarlett was orphaned, and she has always been a really picky eater.. It was important, for her especially, to get the daily amount of food in, and she ate this right up when we tried this food out!
Sharon S.
Cherry Valley, CA
I have mainly indoor cats and the are older. They love the food the size pieces are just right without them having problems chewing it. If you have older cats that need to stay trim because they aren't as active.
Katie E.
Portage, MI
My cat is super picky, and turns her nose up at most dry cat food. But, not this one. She really likes it, which is saying something. It's affordable, and lasts a long time. I would buy it again.
Maria M.
I've heard bad things about Iams, is it a good brand to be feeding your pet?