BY IAMS

Premium Protection™ is precisely formulated using only our highest-quality ingredients, further enhanced with:

• Omega-3 DHA for smarter, more trainable puppies.
  • Omega-3 DHA for smarter, more trainable pup.
  • pies.
  • Omega-3 DHA for smarter, more trainable puppies.
  • High protein levels for optimal growth and development
  • 100% complete and balanced for puppies with no added fillers or artificial colors

Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Brewers Rice, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamin E Supplement, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Rosemary Extract

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our Great Dane puppy loves this food. She goes so fast and this food somehow keeps up with her growth pattern. She will sit and wait for this food when she knows it’s time for food. She’s been on it since we brought her home and we’ll keep her on it until she can go to adult food.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs have all loved this food. They like it even more if I add a little water to it. Great for dogs with food sensitivities and keeps them healthy! One of the best foods we have tried. I would definitely recommend this food
Terri M.
Grant, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have to use the puppy food because our dog can’t seem to chew the big pieces in the adult food. We like this brand best! It is kind of pricey but it seems to be easier on her stomach than the others! Thank you!!
Cecilia D.
Earlimart
My puppy loved this food! He tears It up. I bought mine at Walmart very affordable good value I love how it gots healthy ingredients, it totally met my expectations. I would buy it again it’s worth it PURINA® PUPPY CHOW® Complete Made With Real American-Raised Chicken
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very picky and loves this. I am glad they stand behind their brand and I'm happy for what they stand for with quality. I have never had an issue with this my dog loves it and I feel good knowing my dog is eating something good for himself.
Angela M.
Amarillo, TX
Use this brand for my dog. It’s the best so far and he really loves it. Price is a little high but my dog is worth a little more. He likes it and it makes him happy.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
We used Iams Preminum Protection Dog Food with our golden retriever puppy. We are pleased with this dog food. Our puppies coat was shiny and smooth. His digestion was normal and he was healthy. I would recommed Iams for your new puppy!
Maya S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mi pequeñita Yorkie tiene apenas 5 meses así que está cómoda es ideal para ella, su precio no es tan alto y también es fácil del conseguirla, por el momento es uno de los que más le han gustado a mi little bby
Alicia M.
Heflin, AL
I use this dog food for all three of my dogs. They are all small breeds so this type is easy for them to chew and not get chocked. They enjoy this brand very much.
Britney Y.
Saint James, MO
This stuff is the best stuff out there for your dogs! It helps them grow and gives them shiny coats and stronger nails and also gives them good breath!