Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodIAMS™
Perfect Portions INDOOR CUTS IN GRAVY TUNA & SALMON 12CT MVMP

IAMS™ Perfect Portions™ INDOOR CUTS IN GRAVY TUNA & SALMON 12CT MVMP

Contains twelve (12) 2.6 oz. easy peel twin-pack trays (24 servings total) of IAMS PERFECT PORTIONS Indoor Adult Grain Free* Wet Cat Food Cuts in Gravy Variety Pack, (6) Tuna Recipe, (6) Salmon Recipe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ Perfect Portions™ INDOOR CUTS IN GRAVY TUNA & SALMON 12CT MVMP!
Debra P.
Bergen, NY
I fostered a Siamese Cat that had been badly abused so I decided to try to bring her back to health with some of the better cat foods. This was one that I tried and to my disappointment she smelled it and walked away. I do use IAMS dry cat food and she loves it.
Monica M.
Plymouth, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go nuts for this stuff! I have 5 cats, 2 are fosters and they all come running when I pull it out of the pantry. They each gobble up every last bit. I bought a different brand recently and 3 of the cats pushed their bowls away because it wasn’t the IAMS. Spoiled things only want IAMS now! [product:iams-perfect-portions-cuts-in-gravy-indoor-chicken-recipe-premium-cat-food]
Holly P.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
My two kitties obsess over these. I can barely get the package opened and the food on a plate because they are swarming me. That each eat one of the individual portion packets as a treat two or three times a week. For regular meals, they eat IAMS indoor formula dry food.
Kaitlyn Z.
Portland, OR
Grain-free and must taste pretty good because I have yet to meet a cat who doesn’t love this wet food. I absolutely love the convenience of the packaging too.
Calista D.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’m not a veterinarian or in the animal health industry so I’m not an expert BUT my cats love these (I have 5 and foster occasionally)! They also enjoy IAMs dry food varieties, I would definitely recommend.
Aida G.
Richland Hls, TX
My cat is fascinated by it helps her a lot with her digestion and her hair does not fall as much as before, she hardly sees the container and is filled with emotion since she likes the smell and taste a lot
Billie Jean G.
IAMS™ Perfect Portions™ INDOOR CUTS IN GRAVY TUNA & SALMON 12CT MVMP uploaded by Billie Jean G.
My cat loves the Iams indoor cuts and I love the convenience of it already being the serving size!
Keiko B.
My cats devour these and look for more! The size is perfect and it doesn't have a strong smell either like other brands. I try not to give wet food to the cats too often because of the smell that comes later 💩 but these are a good price and from a brand I trust.
Meghan S.
Kimball, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat is particular about what she eats, but she loves Iams wet food. This product is a good value and it is affordable. I do not feed it to her often, and use it more as a special occasion food for her!
crystal M.
Winchester, VA
One the price is great especially when it is on sale with a coupon also it has good nutrition my cat (Evelynn) smells it as soon as I open it she comes running and sliding around the corner it's so funny but the portion could be a little more

Looking for your answer?