BY IAMS

Iams Pate with Seafood Sampler in Broth Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.

Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
My cats are really picky eaters and this is the only brand of food they will eat. They love iams and all the canned food varieties iams has! They also love the kitten treats they sell! They’re soft and easily digestible for them which is great!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love wet food and they eat iams the quickest. The price is just a little higher then cheap brands so it's still affordable. But i dont mind paying a little more when I know I can trust that the ingredients are safe and healthy for my fur babies.
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Well I've never personally tasted it. However, I Mr Kitty thinks it's yummy. Open the can and he comes a running. Plus, IAMS is a brand I trust.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Thet loved this food so much but aging, went so fast being its a smaller size hope they will start making these alot bigger and fuller.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves just about anything with meat in it. he prefers wet food. of course it all goes by too fast for his liking. he's a fatty
Eliana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this wet food. They run to me the minute they smell it. It’s great especially when you need to hide Medicine in it etc.
Lillian D.
Yelm
My kitty Lola loves this food .I take a spoon and tap the can and she comes running. Great for maintaining a long lived cat.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them
Jennifer W.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat doesn't really care for wet cat food she's a really picky eater but she really liked this the only brand she eat