Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsIAMS™
Original Formula Large Biscuits For Dogs

Iams™ Original Formula Large Biscuits For Dogs

Recommended for adult dogs one year and older. Iams Large Biscuits Original Formula are formulated using high-quality ingredients similar to those in Iams Chunks or MiniChunks. This helps to ensure Iams Biscuits are easily digested. Iams Large Biscuits Original Formula also provide the vitamins and minerals your dog needs. Healthy Teeth & Mouth: Crunchy texture helps control tartar to promote clean teeth, fresh breath, and healthy gums. Great Taste & Natural Color: No artificial flavors or colors. Great taste your dog is guaranteed to love. Easy to Digest: Formulated for easy digestion on sensitive stomachs. Balanced Nutrition: 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iams™ Original Formula Large Biscuits For Dogs!
Alicia S.
Indianapolis, IN
My dog loves these treats and she is motivated to do tricks when I give them to her. They are not too badly priced and she loves the way they taste. I cannot imagine giving my dog any other treat and I would recommend this to any dog owner.
Stephanie B.
Gainesville, GA
Me encanta este producto porque es de la misma Marca que la comida de la beba y pues es muy bueno que tenga las dos cosas de la misma Marca.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
Great treat to reward your good doggo. They love them and they’re are a lot in a pack.
Katie C.
Wilmington, MA
Review for: Iams® ProActive Health™ Large Biscuits with Natural Chicken Flavor Dog Treats 2.6 lb. Box
My dog loves these! And I love the ingredients, so I don’t feel bad about giving them to him! And they’re not expensive, so giving my dog a treat doesn’t break the bank! Would recommend!
Amanda S.
Talent, OR
.Sometimes my dog can be very finicky about treats and food but always seems to like these. I do not care for how the treats smell but I don’t think my dog minds!!!
Baylie M.
Madison, WI
My pit loves these treats! Iams has a variety of treats and dog food that my dog loves. The smell of them is better than all of them!
Heather W.
Lena, IL
My dog loves these biscuits and I’ve been very satisfied with the brand as well. I haven’t priced any weight gain and she doesn’t often beg and beg for more, which I believe they are large enough to help her feel satisfied for her “good deeds.” They are a perfect size for a large breed.
Gretchen L.
Palm Bay, FL
My dog loved it so much! Great product. Good value. A little more expensive than some but healthier open for our pet.
viviana L.
Houston Tx.
My dog loves this food. Before she had this I couldn't make her eat anything but she loves this brand. I recommend this food to every dog owner.
brooke S.
New Straitsville, OH
Are go for dog biscuits for our dogs! Both of our dogs love these biscuits and they are the perfect size for are large labs!

Looking for your answer?