Iams™ Original Formula Biscuits Small Dog Food uploaded by Julieanna M.

BY IAMS

Iams biscuits promote clean teeth, healthy gums, and fresh breath. Soybean-free, healthy biscuits contain 25% protein, 6% fat and 3% fiber. Made with no artificial colors or flavors. Small biscuits are 2" long and large biscuits are 4" long.

Chelsea S.
Findlay, OH
I love giving my dog iambs dog treats! I think the company is in good standing and my dog goes crazy when she hears me opening the box. I do think they are a good value for the price and I will be buying them again.
Qyara G.
Grants Pass, Oregon
Iams is a great brand to buy your dogs treats. I have Iams™ Original Formula Biscuits Small Dog Food and when i opened the box, It was filled to the top! My two Pitbulls love them and it cleans their teeth.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Purchased these a couple months back in a pinch when we ran out of our "normal" dog treats that could only be purchased from pet store. While we tend to get "healthy" or organic treats for our two dogs, I was pleasantly surprised by these. The size was just right for our pugs, the cost was fantastic (I actually thought they were priced too low to be Iams) , they are not "natural" but the ingredient list wasn't TOO long. Dogs loved them. While I went back to our "normal" ones when this box was gone, I would definitely purchase again and these are very easily accessible in a lot of grocery stores.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
Our little furry friend loved these treats! She would liiiiiiiiiiight up and rush to you as quickly as possible when you had one of these in hand. Definitely nice to give to your dogs when they've done something good as well as when you want to show them some yummy love.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
My dog loves these treats but then again she will eat anything. These are a good price especially if there is a sale or you have a coupon. They haven't ever upset my dogs stomach and I don't feel guilty giving them to her. Iams is a trusted brand
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
These dog treats from IAMS are for smal breed adult dogs, my chihuahua is almost 11 years old. She has a difficult time eating them because they are fairly hard, but other than that she seems to like hiding them and chewing them when she finds them later
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
My dog is not a big fan of dry dog food. He actually prefers table food but he will eat the canned dog food. I don't particularly care for the smell of this dog food and would prefer something a little less fishy.
liz v.
My dog love these she honestly cant get enough of these ! Iams always meets our dogs expectations. its not very pricey and Iams has great values . i would buy this again for our dog!
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
My dog simply loves these treats. Just the perfect size. They are made with great ingredients. The bag is a nice large size. They stay very fresh. Easy to locate at my grocery store. Priced well. I think your dog will love them.
Megan A.
Hugo, MN
I love these. They are just big enough so our dogs don't get too many treats in a day. When we leave the dogs are put in a kennel and we give them a treat as well.