Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodIAMS™
Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats

IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats

Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats!
Leanne B.
Sandy, Bedfordshire
Cats love this food always eat it all and seems happy when they have it. definitely their go to food
Danielle S.
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Danielle S.
I love the packaging, easy to read and use. My cat absolutely adored it, was crying for more every time I went past her bowl! I think that it must be moreish but I wasn’t brave enough to test it. Thank you 😊
Emma T.
Tipton, West Midlands
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Emma T.
GoJo loves wet food as well as dry so I like to balance his diet with both! The Land and Sea collection was full of variety and GoJo loved each flavour! There really was no one he preferred! He devoured his food every time!!
Hayley T.
Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Hayley T.
I was excited to be part of the IAMS campaign. My cat can be super fussy and will often turn his nose up at other brands that are not his regular feed. On feeding my cat with the IAMS food in place of his usual food , he ate everything put in front of him and he can be fussy with cat food in gravy so that was a bonus. His coat has become noticeable shinier and glossier and it doesn’t have an awful smell, it smells meaty and flavoursome . Would recommend and purchase in the future.
Fran P.
Canterbury, Kent
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Fran P.
My cats, Simon a Persian and Stitch, a Bengal/Norwegian Forest cat, absolutely loved this. I will definitely be feeding my cats this food from now on. Not just because how much they love it but because how good it is for them and how much more active and healthy looking they are since eating it.
Lee W.
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Lee W.
I have 2 cats and both of them loved this food. I like that it is a mixed box of flavours including salmon, lamb,tuna and lamb so there is a good variety of both my cats. It's great that it's farmed responsibly and certified sustainable seafood as I'm really trying to live a more sustainable lifestyle. Great product all round
Tessa L.
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Tessa L.
My cat absolutely loved the food and she's not usually very food orientated (odd, I know) and she was more than happy to eat the dry food on its own and mixed in with her regular food. I won't be switching my cat food over because she's happy with her regular food but I'd recommend if this is where your budget is at. It didn't upset her tummy either.
Emma V.
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Emma V.
My cat loved this collection, his bowl was clean! His favourite was the Tuna in gravy and i would definitely recommend this selection as it provides 100% of his daily nutrition and its highly digestible.
Rachael D.
Dunfermline, Fife
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Rachael D.
My cats thoroughly enjoyed this cat food. It didn't upset their tummies like gravy cat food normally does and even my fussy younger cat approved of this food!
Rachel  L.
Lancaster, Lancashire
IAMS™ Naturally Land and Sea Collection in Gravy For Adult Cats uploaded by Rachel  L.
Took seconds for my cat to gobble up this cat food and again fab ingredients in these pouches! My cat took a long nap after enjoying her first pouch as she felt very satisfied and happy - so far most flavours she loves! 10/10

Looking for your answer?