Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodIAMS™
Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice

IAMS™ Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice

by IAMS™

Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice!
Ramona  M.
London, London
IAMS™ Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice uploaded by Ramona  M.
my kitten really likes the beans plus the wet crane, it works very well. they are of very good quality
Rozalia A.
IAMS™ Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice uploaded by Rozalia A.
My cat enjoyed his new delights from IAMS. I liked that the ingredients used are natural. Definitely I will treat my cat again with IAMS Iams Vitality Adult Cat Food With Ocean Fish 800g
Kimberley C.
Southampton, Hampshire
IAMS™ Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice uploaded by Kimberley C.
Just received the Influencer box and my cat seemed to know it was for him 😂 he was straight in there, and has been enjoying munching the biscuits 😍
Laura T.
Stockport, Cheshire
IAMS™ Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice uploaded by Laura T.
Just received my iams voxbox, got one very happy cat who loves the biscuits, slowly transitioning him from his regular food by mixing small amounts of the pouches as recommended but so far so good [product:iams-naturally-adult-cat-food-with-atlantic-salmon-&-rice]
Rebecca C.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
One of my cats, Patti, has a lot of trouble with allergies which shows up in the form of dry, itchy and irritable skin. After previously trying some other IAMS cat food I decided to try her on this and I am SO happy with the results. Her skin seems much calmer and she’s not itching as much. Really happy.
Vanessa B.
Burnley, Lancashire
IAMS™ Naturally Adult Cat Food with Atlantic Salmon & Rice uploaded by Vanessa B.
Received this product as a free trial! Did a taste test with 3 different cat biscuits! Clear to see which KitKat chose! Iams won without any problem! Will be buying these from now on!
Adam W.
blackhill crescent
Received the influenster box 20 minutes ago, put the cats out a meal each 15min ago and eaten and cleaned bowl 14.5 minutes ago, I'd say the cats are giving #iams naturally a round of appaws, garfield and Nala both say perrrrr perrrrrr perrrrrrl, #iams naturally are the cats pajamas

Looking for your answer?