Iams™ Lamb Meal & Rice Biscuits uploaded by Melissa M.

BY IAMS

Iams biscuits promote clean teeth, healthy gums, and fresh breath. Soybean-free, healthy biscuits contain 20% protein, 6% fat and 5% fiber. Made with no artificial colors or flavors. Small biscuits are 2" long and large biscuits are 4" long.

Sara Z.
I love seeing how happy my dogs get every time I tell them they are going to be given one of these treats!
shaquila s.
My bigger guy likes these so I buy them when they go on sale I have two dogs one like them in one doesn't
Erin S.
FISHERS, IN
My dogs absolutely love these treats. They are very inexpensive and my dogs cannot get enough of them.
Shawna S.
Our boxer is on this. He used to lick his feet all the time and once we switched he's been fine.
Ziggy G.
Ladson, SC
My dog is a big boy and he loves Iams! It keeps his coat looking nice and healthy and shiny.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Good food and out fussy dog even likes it we did switch to a different type but still iams.
Vannessa T.
Salt Lake City
My dogs love this I get this for them from time to time I'll be getting more of this soon