BY IAMS

Iams biscuits promote clean teeth, healthy gums, and fresh breath. Soybean-free, healthy biscuits contain 20% protein, 6% fat and 5% fiber. Made with no artificial colors or flavors. Small biscuits are 2" long and large biscuits are 4" long.

Lisa R.
Milford, DE
These are the only dog treats that i will feed my two english black labs, they've been eating them for years and love them. they are usually about $8-9 for a 4lb box depending on where you purchase them. I will continue buying these for my dogs because they love them and they are gentle on their stomach.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
Great LARGE box of hard treats for the price. This 4 lb box is great for my 3 dogs. Buying this box allows for multiple treats a day when they are on good behavior and when they go into their crates. The dogs love them and get so excited to go in their crates when they see us bring out the big red box!
Nikki  N.
My dog didn't particularly like these he just stared at me like what is this!! I got a deal on them at Petco and ended up giving them to the SPCA. I've been more concerned about the ingredients since my dog has a lot of allergies and these are certainly not that great a lot of cheap fillers in them.
Meena M.
Narragansett, RI
My puppy really likes these biscuits. She really enjoys the crunchy texture and taste of these treats. The biscuits help keep her teeth clean. It gives me peace of mind that the biscuits have no artificial colors or flavors.
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
My dogs go crazy over these biscuits! I keep them in a container by the door, and after they've gone outside to do their business they get one when they come back in. They love going outside now, because they know a treat will be awaiting them!
Michelle B.
I have a chinese crested hairless dog & he's a picky eater. He did not care for these, but my mothers Rottweiler LOVED them... I'm still on the search for a crunchy snack for my little guy
Megan B.
Omaha, NE
Dog likes this food, I mean he eats it so I assume he likes it! He was a bit gassy when we switched to this food, but he does that every time we switch foods.
Miranda M.
My dogs love this product they beg for it. I trained them with it. I love how it fills them up and they don't act like there straving
Vanesa V.
Austin , Texas
I didn't really liked this for my dogs it gave them stomach problems and it was not fun to clean that from my white carpets
Jessi T.
Flowery Br , GA
My dogs seem to love these. They come running when they hear the box open. I think they are well worth the money.