Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodIAMS™
IAMS Purrfect Grain Free Saucy Wild Tuna & Salmon Dinner Wet Cat Food

IAMS™ IAMS Purrfect Grain Free Saucy Wild Tuna & Salmon Dinner Wet Cat Food

IAMS Purrfect Grain Free uses 100% real meat like salmon, tuna, chicken, and beef for the variety your cat will love, with no added gluten or artificial flavors, so your cat eats what he craves.

My cat loves this food, but I am wondering why it is only available in small cans, and biggest pack is only 12 cans. Can you please make more affordable package options???
Start your review of IAMS™ IAMS Purrfect Grain Free Saucy Wild Tuna & Salmon Dinner Wet Cat Food!
Shirley Z.
san gabriel
IAMS™ IAMS Purrfect Grain Free Saucy Wild Tuna & Salmon Dinner Wet Cat Food uploaded by Shirley Z.
Aside from fancy feast wet food, this is the other alternative that I feed my cat. Again, he goes crazy for this stuff. I have a domestic short haired cat. It comes in a container with a cute image. It is definitely pricier, but it is grain free and my cat loves it!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
IAMS™ IAMS Purrfect Grain Free Saucy Wild Tuna & Salmon Dinner Wet Cat Food uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: PETCO
When my daughter first rescued these kittens from the side of a busy interstate we had no idea what to feed them ( we are dog people) she picked up a couple of cans of iams and they loved it😄 they have since switched to iams little nugget food but this is what they ate and loved for their first several months ❤️[product:iams-iams-purrfect-grain-free-saucy-wild-tuna-&-salmon-dinner-wet-cat-food]
Paige M.
plymouth, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand is really good and super affordable! I would suggest this to pretty much anyone
Julie M.
Norfolk, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mom just purchased this for the first time a week ago while I took her to the store. She thought it was a great deal.. but her cat did not go for it. He took two bites if that and wasted the rest. Three stars.
Kaylene M.
Talent, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is picky and he doesn’t usually like canned food. But he likes this brand of canned food! I don’t know what it is about it but if you have a picky cat this might be the solution! And it is cheaper to buy in a big variety pack.
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this, she can’t get enough of it!! Love that she likes it and that it’s good for her. It is little expensive but she is our Princess!!
bailey W.
Commerce Twp, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties absolutely loooooove this wet food. I personally don’t give my cats wet food that often but when I do it’s this! They love it a lot and don’t ever leave left overs. I would forsure recommend this product
Lauren P.
Bloomington, IN
My kitty’s favorite type of wet food! They always go crazy when they hear the can opening!
Cheri A.
Jeannette, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
IAMS™ IAMS Purrfect Grain Free Saucy Wild Tuna & Salmon Dinner Wet Cat Food uploaded by Cheri A.
Pinki is picky...she approves! Full belly and sleepy nap with a big smile on her face. She's 12 now, so we only eat the best!
Madysen U.
Orlando, FL
All three of my cats did not enjoy this at all and none of them would touch it after they threw it all up the first time they tried it. I wouldn’t purchase this again. I don’t recommend it to others at all