BY IAMS

Iams Healthy Naturals Adult with Wholesome Chicken providesoutstanding nutrition with 9 key ingredients. Iams Healthy Naturalscontains choice natural ingredients to nourish each of your dog'skey systems as well as natural PreBiotics to support your dog'sdefenses. Healthy inside. Healthy outside. Promotes a strong immune system Promotes healthy vision Essential vitamins and minerals for a strong, healthyheart Omega fatty acids promote healthy skins and shiny coat No added fillers, artificial colors, flavors orpreservatives Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Meal, GroundWhole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Fat(preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DriedBeet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Flax Meal, Monosodium Phosphate, FishOil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, asource of Vitamin E),Calcium Carbonate, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (FerrousSulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, ManganousOxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomatoes, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin AAcetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (sourceof Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, RiboflavinSupplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, PyridoxineHydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, FolicAcid), Beta-Carotene, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 26.0% Crude Fat (min) 15.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Vitamin E (min) 140 IU. kg Beta-Carotene (min) 10mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.5% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.25% * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by theAAFCO Dog FoodNutrient Profile. Calories: 3,667 kcal/kg, 347.84 kcal/

• Does this help with gas? My dog has gas and it's awful! W...1 Answers
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
My dog loves this dog food. I will never buy anything else, we tried several before landing on this one and it seems to be his favorite. Not only does he love it but I love it too because I know it’s healthy for him and I’m feeding him good quality food. It is a little on the pricey side in my opinion but well worth it for my fur baby
Emily C.
Newport Beach
My dogs absolutely love Iams! This brand especially, Healthy Naturals Adult with Wholesome Chicken Dog Food! I have 3 rescues, and 1 Cavalier King Charles and they all love it. Reasonable pricing too! Definitely would buy again!
Dustin W.
Baltimore , MD
The dog food was recommended to me by my vet. It was much better for him and his following check ups proves that. The dog food was a bit more expensive than others but worth it for the results. My dog seemed to like the food.
Jessica K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is not necessarily my preferred brand. It does the trick. All the dogs seem to love it. The meaty chunks I believe are their favorite. It’s a good price for dog food. I just go through a lot of it. I would recommend it.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams leaves my pup with a silky and beautiful coat, while keeping her full throughout the day. My dog loves this food and I love that it’s made from reputable ingredients and made by an honest company.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this as we catch it on sale, or clearance! As the cat food, I cain't read their minds. So taste and texture I'm not sure on. Harley eats anything, even toys, so I mean.🤷‍♀️
Brenda L.
San Diego
I have used this one before on my late dog who I had since I was 15 she is an older pup but she loves this kinds of food. She is a small shitzu and weight about 13 pounds. I recommend this brand for sure.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am very careful about what my dog puts I️n his system so this brand leaves me well assured that I’m doing the best for my dog. He loves it, it’s affordable and it’s easy to find.
Alyssa M.
Clarksville, TN
Both of my dogs are super picky when it comes to their food. I have two large breed dogs so finding them a good healthy food is always on the top of the list. I have absolutely no cons when it comes to this product.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I liked the fact that this product was natural, but my dog didn’t really like eating it. It took a while for him to get used to eating this food, so I just ended up switching it. I’ve always heard great things about Iams, but unfortunately my dog just didn’t like it!
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
Does this help with gas? My dog has gas and it's awful! We use beneful healthy choice right now.