Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodIAMS™
Healthy Naturals Adult With Atlantic Salmon Cat Dry Food

Iams™ Healthy Naturals™ Adult With Atlantic Salmon Cat Dry Food

Iams healthy naturals is a blend of natures goodness high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your cat healthy for a lifetime. Made with real salmon no fillers or artificial: preservatives, colors, flavors natural protein sources for healthy, strong muscles to support your cats natural agility: high-quality chicken and egg to help build and maintain muscles wholesome grains for energy: natural rice and barley provides energy for activity throughout the day antioxidants for healthy immunity: vitamin e and antioxidants, including those from tomatoes, spinach, and peas, to promote a strong immune system...

Do your cats like this?
Start your review of Iams™ Healthy Naturals™ Adult With Atlantic Salmon Cat Dry Food!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa B.
Byron, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my cats to this food and there has been a noticeable difference in their coats (much softer) and they don’t need as much food to stay full. I feed them the chicken kind and they like it. The price is on par with other brands, but I don’t mind paying a little more for a food without grains and additives
Sarah K.
Coquitlam, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to love this food and I love that it doesn’t break the bank. Seems like a good option.
Dee J.
Montebello, CA
My dog goes crazy for this. He won’t eat anything else but IAMS. Always meets our needs and budget
Jeff N.
Boise
Our wonder dog seems to enjoy this chow, and it was recommended by our vet due to his sensitive tummy.
Ashlee H.
Gwinn, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat ate it. But she didn’t love it which is weird cause she usually loves salmon. I don’t think I’d buy again, I’m trying to find a good healthy option for her.
Pamela H.
Plaquemine, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really good product. My cat’s really enjoy eating this hard food. They love the taste and the hard texture.
remedi R.
Bay City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams™ Healthy Naturals™ Adult With Atlantic Salmon Cat Dry Food uploaded by remedi R.
My cat really seemed to enjoy this product. He really likes anything fish flavored. I would improve this product by making the ingredients organic.. it is however, really affordable. I would recommend.
Jasmine R.
Binghamton, NY
I think my cat really likes this healthy dry food, it really has been helping her lose some bit of weight. This is highly recommended to anyone with a big cat. I love this cat food for my cat so much.Iams™ Healthy Naturals™ Adult With Atlantic Salmon Cat Dry Food
Becca S.
Wolfeboro, NH
This is also a must have for my cat if her other food isn’t available. It is healthy for her with all of the natural ingredients and she continues to love it for my medium size cat. I highly recommend.
Erin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 3 spoiled kitties who are all very picky. They are getting older in years so we are really careful with what we feed them, not only is IAMS their favorite dry food, it's a decent brand that cares about the health of their customers. Since I made the switch over to IAMS, my cats coats have become silky, shiny and healthy looking. Their poop doesn't smell as bad and they stopped randomly puking their food after eating. Even my formal feral, who is not food driven, loves this stuff. If only I could find a wet food they all would love as much. One day.....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...