BY IAMS #18 in Cat Food

Iams healthy naturals is a blend of natures goodness high quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables - to help keep your cat healthy for a lifetime. Made with real salmon no fillers or artificial: preservatives, colors, flavors natural protein sources for healthy, strong muscles to support your cats natural agility: high-quality chicken and egg to help build and maintain muscles wholesome grains for energy: natural rice and barley provides energy for activity throughout the day antioxidants for healthy immunity: vitamin e and antioxidants, including those from tomatoes, spinach, and peas, to promote a strong immune system...

Alysha Rae C.
Rogers
We use the Iams Healthy Naturals Chicken it comes in a green bag. This is the only dog food I can give my dog without making her constipated etc. Will probably always be my go to dog food for her. I have tried to switch several times and end up having to go to the vet because of issues. I have always heard to not switch what they are used to. I like that there isn't a ton of fillers and more natural healthy ingredients for her in this food.
Corrinne D.
Ashtabula
For the first 3 years I had my cat Dewey, on Purina Naturals cat food. However, I noticed over time he was losing more hair than normal shedding and his hair was rough to touch. So I gradually switched him over to the Iams salmon food. He has been on it solely now for just a couple of months and his beautiful long hair is so full and fluffy. It is velvety soft to touch and his hair is not shedding much at all. He loves the taste and he is one picky eater. I would definitely recommend this even though the price is higher than Purina Naturals but has ingredients humans would actually eat.
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is such a great affordable cat food! It kept my car happy and healthy! It also helped fill his little belly up faster than the offbrand which in the long run makes this food totally worth every penny! I get mine at dillions and they always have coupons on their app!
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really like this food and they have been having it for a very lo time. Would recommend this food to every cat lover. I love this brand and would buy front this brand again. It’s also very healthy for cats
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out car isn’t picky, but he can get sick if food does t agree with him. Luckily this is a great healthy and natural food for him to have. It’s one we trust in our house. Not over priced and worth the money.
Alana A.
Bedford Hills
I feel like this is the only food that my animals in general actually like. The canned version is expensive to buy every week. I have multiple different types of cats and they al really enjoy it. I feel like cats eat everything so idk what I would recommend.
Samantha  R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dad buys this for his cats & says he prefers this brand over the other ones he’s tried. A bit pricier but had way better ingredients than other brand sold out there. Definitely recommends to others
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my cats to this food and there has been a noticeable difference in their coats (much softer) and they don’t need as much food to stay full. I feed them the chicken kind and they like it. The price is on par with other brands, but I don’t mind paying a little more for a food without grains and additives
a n.
st. marys
I really Like this cat food. I feel as ifIt is a healthier alternative to most cat food. I feed it to my cat all the time and have not seen anything unusual. The only thing different I have seen is that my cat is acting way more healthier and energetic than usual. I would definitely recommend this for anybody who’s looking for a healthier option to feed their cats
Ashlee H.
Ishpeming, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat ate it. But she didn’t love it which is weird cause she usually loves salmon. I don’t think I’d buy again, I’m trying to find a good healthy option for her.
Sabrina P.