BY IAMS

IAMS™ Healthy Naturals™ Adult Healthy Weight with Chicken is a blend of nature’s goodness—high-quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables—to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.

Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Carrots, Tomatoes, Spinach, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Peas, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple Pomace, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.

Kelsey L.
Scottsboro
My dogs absolutely love this! They're so spoiled when it comes to their favorite dog food, it's a little pricey, but definitely worth it! I bought it at my local Walmart and I will be buying this amazing product again.
Emily H.
Review for: Iams™ Healthy Naturals™ Healthy Weight with Chicken Adult Dog Food 25.6 lb. Bag more...
My pets love this! It seems to keep them satisfied and energized to play all day. Their weight is healthy and their vet says their vitals are great. This is a good value and affordable to. I would recommend this product.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I like this for my dog because it seems so much healthier than many other kinds. My dog seems to enjoy it also. It must taste pretty good to him. Doesn’t smell the best to me, but I’m human so what do I know? Lol!
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dogs love this dog food. They are usually really picky eaters but they go crazy for it and get excited everytime they hear the bag. Also seems to be really gentle on their sensitive stomachs which is also nice!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Since mom mom was on a health kick, she decided to buy our dog a healthier food as well, and my dog didn't hate this! She usually isn't crazy about her hard food, and this one just seemed to fit right into the mix. It didn't upset her belly like other brands have though, which is super important!
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
My 5 Yr old German Shepherd is so picky and won’t eat anything but this dog food! She just loves it. It has helped her coat look so much shinier and become softer. I’m so at ease with feeding her this food because I know she is getting the best, most natural ingredients from this brand!
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Healthy Naturals Dry Dog Food Weight Control Formula Bag 15.5 lb lb lb more...
This is a mediocore choice in terms of dog food. My dog is certainly not finicky. However, I know that given the multitude of selection of dog food on the market these days there are better options. My dog has not turned his nose up on this kibble. But there are kibble that he will finish gladly to the last morsel over this one.
Breanna T.
Ellenwood, GA
I gave this 4 stars because this was another brand I tested out for my dog it wasn't nothing wrong with the food. I just wished there were some for smaller dogs but in adult food kind . I f that makes any sense. But I could tell my dog liked it just a little to big for her mouth.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Was not big on their food until they came out with this all natural seems they’re trying to step up their game in competitive not a bad value in a very pricey depends on the size bag that you get best for small dogs
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Review for: Natural more...
This is one of our go to foods for our little fur man. He isn't very particular at all to be honest. But he certainly enjoys this food! Would definitely recommend.