BY IAMS

IAMS® Healthy Naturals™ Farm-Raised Chicken + Barley Recipe is a blend of nature’s goodness—high-quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables—to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.

Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Dried Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrots, Tomatoes, Monosodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Peas, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Rosemary Extract.

• I have a 6 yr old shih Tzu and he enjoys this food. He wa...2 Answers
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Iams dog food it's good when you have a puppy you mix it up with their food and it's really good especially if you do organic food that's really good to give them puppy food as well
Rhea L.
1556 2nd St. New Brighton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog used to eat purina but got sick I believe from dyes. So I put him on iams. Then as he got older this came out and he has done great ever since. He will be 14yrs old the end of this month.
Katie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is all my dogs eat. They absolutely love it. They won't eat anything else. I think it's a great value as well. Iams is my favorite brand. Good for medium sized dogs.
Jamie Rose S.
We have tried this particular brand of dog food for our 3 dachshunds, and they seemed to like it for awhile. However, after about a month, they seemed to be missing their normal brand, so we went back to beneful. We did like the natural ingredients in this brand of food and thought this would be a more healthier choice, but our dogs are just really picky eaters. I still would recommend this brand though regardless because it seems like a really great alternative to other brands with unhealthy fillers
Danielle D.
This product is false advertising. we bought this food for our dog and didn't realize until we got it home that it has by product meal in it and corn. I was excited to see that an affordable brand was doing a natural dog food but was disappointed in the ingredients. I will say that they do at least have the right kind of meets and do not contain animal digest alike other brands.
Brittany C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 dogs now. When we got our first one we fed him Iams. He ate it for about 4 months, then I started doing my research. I wanted my little Toby to have the best food and Iams did not meet my qualifications. Iams is full of of by-product. This is the leftover nasty stuff from meet. (ie: chicken beaks, bones, organs, etc.) I wouldn't want to eat this stuff, so why would I feed it to my dog?! The price is affordable, but that doesn't matter to me. Quality over powers price any day.
Bree L.
Iams Naturals is a plant-based dry dog food using a moderate amount of chicken or fish meals as its main sources of animal protein, thus earning the brand 3 stars.

Recommended.

Please note certain recipes are sometimes given a higher or lower rating based upon ourestimate of their total meat content and (when appropriate) their fat-to-protein ratios.

Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
My dog lovesss this food. its worth the price because he has a happy tummy and enjoys his meals.. most dog foods i cant trust after my baby ending up in the hospital sick from them.. but he handles this very well and sometimes i consider changing but what it means to him is enough for me
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
My adult Pomeranian loves this food. It doesn't smell like nasty dog food, and I don't feel bad about feeding it to my dog. The only complaint I have is that it makes his poop do funky weird things. Too solid or too watery. Maybe it will just take a while to regulate?? Just FYI.
Adeina A.
San Antonio , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My older dog has tummy issues and this product has been great for her. She is a schnauzer/terrier mix and is a small breed dog. This product definitely meets my expectations and I bought it at Target. I would recommend it to other dog owners. My dog really seems to like the flavor.
Jessica S.
Auburn, AL
I have a 6 yr old shih Tzu and he enjoys this food. He was eating a premium brand that was only sold at our local pet store that cost $30 for a 7.5 lb bag. That was crazy. It's not equal to the premium fancy brand likes and I like that price. We are both happy.

back