Iams™ Healthy Naturals Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food uploaded by Amaris W.

BY IAMS

Feed your cat nutrition the way nature intended. Your cat is a hunter. A carnivore by nature. Ready for the thrill of the chase and set to go after the best nature has to offer. Inspired by a cat’s natural diet, IAMS Healthy Naturals is made from the wholesome chicken he craves.

Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Choline Chloride, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Tomatoes,Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Spinach, Taurine, Fructooligosaccharides, Green Pea, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract

Tosha Y.
I was instructed by the veterinarian to start buying my dog iams after he had a battle with parvo I’ve noticed almost anywhere that carries pet supplies will have this brand of food and my dog absolutely loves it and his sensitive digestive system seems to react will with this brand I wouldn’t use another brand
Erica A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this stuff usually he’s really picky about his food because he is spoiled but he loves it! It is a bit pricey though it’s like $18 for a 20lb bag. I did switch to another brand because the price but he enjoyed it and it seemed good for him
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these healthy treats as snacks for our fur-babies! I grew up in a household with everything from a 160 pound Great Dane to a 7 pound chihuahua, and all of them adore them! I’d definitely recommend to anyone who’s on the fence about them.
Lisa S.
Plant City, FL
My fur babies did well on this brand. No skin irritations or upset bellies. They ate well and would sit by the bowls when it was time to eat. It was a great switch for us. Bonus with this brand is their coats are super shiny!!
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
This brand is one of my top choices for dog food. The ingredients speak for themselves and keep my dog happy and healthy. I have a small breed dog and she loves it. I would recommend this product to anyone
Sarah B.
Charlottesville
As a owner of many dogs I believe in supplying your dog with only one kind of dog food. I purchased this at a pet store close to my house and they love it. It is all natural and does not upset my dogs stomach!
Amanda P.
Elyria, OH
It's average. I liked that it was natural, but it is a bit on the pricey side. My dogs didn't really care for it more than the food we already buy. Not super good, but not too bad
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Proctor and Gamble Iams healthy natural Adult with wholesome chicken did ok for my mastiff but he has special needs.. at one point we were making our own dog food but it was entirely to time consuming so we had to go thru a few dog foods to find what was good for him...
Sara P.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
My dog loves this food and it is very trustworthy product, it is for my lab-put mix that is about 80 pounds and this product exceeds my expectations for dog food.
LISA M.
New Athens, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently switched and my cat, Hunter, loves this stuff.  Good value for the money. His coat is nice and shiny and I swear there is less odor in the litter box since the change.
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
Does this help with a dog's gas problem? We are using beneful healthy choice and their gas is AWFUL!