BY IAMS

IAMS Healthy Naturals With Lamb + Rice.

No corn, chicken by-product meal*, or soy.

Plus vitamins, minerals + amino acids.

Made with real lamb.

*Official definition, Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO).

Adult 1+ years.

For all breed sizes.

Premium dog nutrition.

April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I found this to be more expensive than other dog foods and my dog did not seem to like it anymore than other food brands we have tried. I did purchase with a coupon. The packaging is more detailed than other dog foods.
Megan C.
N Hollywood, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ingredients list makes me feel good, but dog is known to turn her nose up at this kibble. Not sure why, but she sometimes gobbles it down and others would knife someone for another food but can't be bothered to eat this.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
Best dog food hands down.
One of my dogs has a easy to upset belly
And this has been working wonders for 2 years now.
For the big bag it is like 29 dollars or so
But that's the price for pay for your little babies so they are happy!
Excellent choice!
Hailey N.
We had to switch hemi to this food because she has an allergic reaction to Turkey and the vet recommended this. She was getting ear infections left and right and now she hasn't gotten one since she switched foods.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
I love my dog, she is a family member, but there is no way in heck I am spending upwards of fifty bucks for "natural" ingredients. I tend to read a lot, especially about so called health claims, including those for my pet, and there is no evidence suppporting these so called healthy dog foods as being any better than generic. If i am looking to feed my dog something good for her, I will give her real vegetables and meat, like a family member would get.
Anahi M.
Albuquerque, NM
If your doggie has a sensitive tummy or vomits when something doesn't go with his/her system, then check this food out! My husky has both thing I mentioned in the first Q & these crackers seem to be very tasty to him. They also work well with his tummy so he's more energetic after eating. Not only that, but the ingredients are healthy for dogs unlike other types of crackers.
Michelle A.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this food for my dog & she loves it so far. She is an eight year old Australia shepherd who is EXTREMELY picky about her food & toys! So it was a surprise that she actually liked this food. It seems like good quality, I'm not certain about the ingredients though
Christina P.
Riverside, CA
I have a very picky dog, she is quiet the princess...she actually really liked this food and the bits of food were the perfect size for her. It did not give her any stomach problems. I like the fact that it wasn't full of fillers. I would purchase this for her again!
Corina B.
Covina, CA
I just tried the naturals line this month and my little guys love it! We started by mixing it in and they ended up picking out those specific kibble bits! So now we almost use it as a treat and they live it!
Lois V.
East Hampton, CT
My dog loves this dogfood it is one of her favorites. She eats only 1 or 2 types of dog food and this is one of them. I exceeded my expectation the price is a little steep but I expect to pay a little more for a better product I think pet owners should by this instead of cheap food