Iams™ Grain-Free Naturals™ Adult Grain Free Salmon + Red Lentils Dog Food uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY IAMS

IAMS® Healthy Naturals™ Grain Free Salmon + Red Lentils is a blend of nature’s goodness—high-quality protein, including real salmon and farm-grown fruits and vegetables—to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.

Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal, Salmon, Red Lentils, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols a Source of Vitamin E), Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Menhaden Meal, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrots, Monosodium Phosphate, Tomatoes, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Blueberries, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenat, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), DL-Methionine, Dried Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract

Isabella M.
Kalamazoo
We tried this bag, once, and it was very good. I do think that our puppy enjoys the chicken brand a tad more, but did end up eating almost all of her meals when we tried this one. I would buy again if the chicken was not available.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
One of my dogs is sensitive to chicken and grains. This helps stop the itching from the food allergies, plus our other dog loves the flavor of this as well. I feel as if it's a nice healthy food and I can normally find really good deals at target.
Tanisha R.
This is one of the best dog foods I have used. My dog live it and didnt have any issues with digestion or a change in his stool. I like it because its grain free and is packed with all the nutrients my dog need to live a health long life.i will definetly buy this product again!
Brooke H.
I personally prefer dog food to be grain free, but it seems my pup prefers grain free as well. Ahe eats her food so well, and it seems to agree with her belly more than foods that have grains.
Kim H.
Clark, MO
I have a dog that is sensitive to so many other dog foods. She loves this grain free food and it settles well with her tummy. It’s a little pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Natasha T.
Grain Valley, MO
We started using grain free recently I can tell such a difference in the dogs’ coats and behavior. My 13 year old beagle has more energy and is awake and more interested in what’s going on. She has chronic ear infections and they have improved since cutting grain out of her diet.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I think this is a good dog food. It’s healthier than most and I like that it has salmon for my dogs coat. It’s a little more than the average dog food price but it’s worth it in the long run.
Tobi O.
St. Louis, MO
I always try to get natural and grain-free food for my pooch Cooper but am also cost-conscious. Usually pick up at the pet store and he always loves this when I buy. The bowl empties rather quickly!!
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
My dog does eat this food just not as well as some of the other ones the packaging is great the ingredient list is Awesome with good ingredients not listed in a lot of lower brand products what is a little bit higher priced than your other brands because it is a premium brand but I think it's worth the extra couple dollars if you value your pet's health
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
I used to give my dogs benefit until I read how awful it was for their skin especially.. I switched them over to Iams salmon and my dogs go nuts for it and I read up on the ingredients it's been a year they still love it. I work for a retail store and I recommend this brand all the time to other dog parents.