BY IAMS

IAMS® Grain Free Naturals™ Chicken + Garden Pea Recipe is a blend of nature’s goodness—high-quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables—to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.

Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Meal, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols a Source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Carrots, Tomatoes, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Blueberries, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), DL-Methionine, Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract.

Buy on Walmart
Courtney P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dry food my dog (who has a very sensitive stomach) eats. It is affordable for me, yet doesn't bother his stomach/give him gas or cause any vomiting. He also seems to enjoy the taste. I usually buy this size because it is easy to carry and store.
Casey C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started feeding this to my dog after trying several other dog foods but he does best on this particular one. It has given him a shiny coat and he has a lot of energy. Unlike other dog food he hasn't stopped eating it after a couple months
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
I have a huge mastiff that is only 10 months old, and weighs over 100 pounds. Iams actually keeps him fuller longer, and he is more active without the other brands' negative ingredients. I recommend this food for any dog lover. The price is a bit more, but the health of our dog is important.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
Dudley, a miniature poodle-shi-tzu mix, loves this food. He is very picky when it comes to dry food, so am very glad he will eat this healthy one! I buy this at Kroger, so it's easily available.
Ashleena C.
Clovis, NM
I really like IAMS Naturals because it makes me feel good about what I am feeding my pet. I care a lot about our dogs and I want the best for them. I feel like I am giving them the best when feeding them IAMS Naturals.
Jasmine K.
Valdosta, GA
We recently decided to go grain free with our dog and after much research chose this as our dogs new food. Our dog loves it and can't get enough of it! And we love how heathy it is for her!
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
My baby boy doesn't like this one so so much for some reason . My vet also told me that the whole too much protein is not good for dogs and can cause allergies and hives .
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA
I started buying this for my dog not to long ago and let me tell you she loves it
I feed her and i turn around and she runs toward her food she enjoys it
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is the only dry food that my dog like I like to mix it with his wet dog food and he loves it so much I recommend this to other dog ownersu
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
This is about the only food my picky little girl will eat. I'm glad because it's pretty good in the ingredients department.