BY IAMS

IAMS® Grain Free Naturals™ Chicken + Garden Pea Recipe is a blend of nature’s goodness—high-quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables—to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.

Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Meal, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols a Source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Carrots, Tomatoes, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Blueberries, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), DL-Methionine, Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract.

• Ingredience wise, how does this compare to other higher e...1 Answers
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love that this product is grain free. One of my dogs has a skin allergy and this food is one of the only ones she can eat. It’s not too expensive, but it’s not as affordable as some. However, with it being grain free, I think the price is reasonable. My dogs love the taste and always scarf down every last kibble!
Angela E.
Reno, TX
Defiantly helps keep my Yorkie’s digestive issues in check. Yorkies are known for their sensitive stomachs and having issues with food. This is a great way to keep him healthy for an affordable price. Would highly recommend to others in search of a good dogs food.
Lisa K.
I like that there are ingredients that you can pronounce on the label. Too many dog foods have a giant list of chemicals and unidentifiable ingredients. I don’t want my dad g eating that junk. I am so happy Iams created this line.
Nikki G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that is food has ingredients I recognize and can pronounce. My dog enjoys this food and has never turned his nose up! I feel better about what I am feed my dog since I switched. It is not super expensive either.
Katie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this food. The price is okay . I have medium sized dogs about 50lbs. I usually buy it at weis or Walmart. Packaging is nice. Healthy ingredients. My dogs have eaten this for a few years now .
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
When my dog was getting older we bought this for her at target. She always ate it quickly but that doesn’t say much lol... she did seem to really enjoy this brand. We used it for her from her age of 9-15.
D v.
Now that my dogs are adults, they LOVE this food. They have bad allergies and IAMS is one of the only brands that does not bother there digestive systems and make there allergies worse.
Abby H.
Swartz Creek
Iams natural dog food is the best ! My older pup eats this and he loves I‎t ! Super affordable and great. Pros- better for the pup than normal iams I think! Cons- can’t always find I‎t anywhere they sell iams!
Greicy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog likes it, he doesn’t love but because he would prefer humans food than any dog food, but he Ike’s it and eat pretty well. I think the price is ok since it’s good quality.
Tara B.
I have had two dogs on this food. One dog is completely good with this food. The other is allergic to it. But this is very affordable for natural food. Can even find it at walmart. It doesn't smell bad and doesn't make for bad breathe. Would recommend for someone looking for natural. It's comparable to others.
Jaedi G.
Ingredience wise, how does this compare to other higher end grain-free brands?