BY IAMS

IAMS® Grain Free Naturals™ Chicken + Garden Pea Recipe is a blend of nature’s goodness—high-quality protein and farm-grown fruits and vegetables—to help keep your dog healthy for a lifetime.

Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Meal, Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols a Source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Carrots, Tomatoes, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Blueberries, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), DL-Methionine, Apple Pomace, Calcium Carbonate, Rosemary Extract.

• Ingredience wise, how does this compare to other higher e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Isabella M.
Kalamazoo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wonderful product. My dog eats so much, and I am so glad they make these size bags. My dog never grows tired of eating IAMS. She loves it. We buy it for the health benefits advertised on the bag. Would buy again!
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love that this product is grain free. One of my dogs has a skin allergy and this food is one of the only ones she can eat. It’s not too expensive, but it’s not as affordable as some. However, with it being grain free, I think the price is reasonable. My dogs love the taste and always scarf down every last kibble!
Poba Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is good product, affordable and I like the fact that the first ingredients is chicken and it is grain free. Anyone who cares about their pets should pay attention to this. Yes I am buying for some of the dogs that I take care of based on their health requirements and they like it.
Kim S.
Kenosha
My dog has eaten this specific brand and flavor for 6 years and still finishes the bowl in 30 seconds flat. She's healthy and doing well. She's a Beagle. Based on her reaction when we give it to her, it has met her expectations. I think she would want us to keep buying it.
Angela E.
Reno, TX
Defiantly helps keep my Yorkie’s digestive issues in check. Yorkies are known for their sensitive stomachs and having issues with food. This is a great way to keep him healthy for an affordable price. Would highly recommend to others in search of a good dogs food.
Lisa K.
I like that there are ingredients that you can pronounce on the label. Too many dog foods have a giant list of chemicals and unidentifiable ingredients. I don’t want my dad g eating that junk. I am so happy Iams created this line.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I also love this dog food for my dog Nala! She is a huge Akita and very picky!! I feel like this food is healthy for her and helps her grow! It's a bit pricey. But totally worth it. Definitely would buy my dog this again!
Katie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this food. The price is okay . I have medium sized dogs about 50lbs. I usually buy it at weis or Walmart. Packaging is nice. Healthy ingredients. My dogs have eaten this for a few years now .
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
When my dog was getting older we bought this for her at target. She always ate it quickly but that doesn’t say much lol... she did seem to really enjoy this brand. We used it for her from her age of 9-15.
Devon V.
Nashville, TN
Now that my dogs are adults, they LOVE this food. They have bad allergies and IAMS is one of the only brands that does not bother there digestive systems and make there allergies worse.
Jaedi G.
Ingredience wise, how does this compare to other higher end grain-free brands?