Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodIAMS™
for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken

IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken

for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken!
Leanne B.
Sandy, Bedfordshire
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Leanne B.
My cats both love this. It’s there go to food compared to other brands, they eat this product first and always seem happier on this. Has also helped hairball issues when using this product and when gone back to other brand the hairball a returned. Would definitely purchase again. [product:iams-for-vitality-adult-cat-food-hairball-reduction-with-fresh-chicken]
Katie W.
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Katie W.
Holy moly!! I was reluctant to give this to my cats, as they are fussy as anything. However, soon as the box arrived, they stared. and sniffed at it until I gave them a handful on the floor to try, and they wolfed it down! I love it because it is good and does good via nutrition and other benefits, and the cats seem to love it because it tastes amazing! Very impressed so far, no complaints, packaging arrived in beautiful condition, easy to open and close pack to keep it fresh, and prevent stale food issues. Excited to see how the cats get on with it for the next week or so!
Emma L.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Emma L.
My 2 cats were super happy with their #voxbox ❤ they were sent this complementary from #influenster to review, they are very fussy eaters and they still devoured this food!! They loved the chicken flavour too! They definitely recommend it to other cats!!
Katie  W.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Katie  W.
IAMS for Vitality Adult Hairball Reduction Dry Cat Food contains 41% poultry meat, which makes it really tasty for your pet, whilst also providing all of the high quality animal proteins needed for a healthy feline diet and helping cats to maintain strong, lean muscle.  This dry cat food was a hit with our fur baby Loki who is notoriously fussy with his food. He has often suffered with hairballs and since having this food we have seen a reduction in how often he is bringing them up. He was a little hesitant at first but then quickly became a firm favourite! The price is the only reason I haven't given 5 stars as this product is out of our normal price range for the weekly shop!
JJ A.
London
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by JJ A.
This is a complimentary gift from Influenster for my cat to taste test. Well, she absolutely loved it! She scoffed it down, I was quite surprised as she can be very picky about food. It’s a dry food - smaller pieces than her usual brand, which I think made it easier for her to devour. I didn’t notice the smell, which is a bonus. It is the hairball variety, which is great because she does suffer from them sometimes. So it’s a paws up from her Royal highness. Thank you. #iams #catfood #hairball #free #sample #complimentary #influenster #voxbox #campaign #cats
Jessica  S.
Wallsend, Tyne And Wear
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Jessica  S.
I used these cat biscuits for my 2 female cats and they absolutely loved them! I noticed they were fuller for longer as they tend to be greedy cats. I also noticed the appeared to have more energy. I would definitely recommend this food for your fur babies.
Ruth W.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Ruth W.
I was so excited to try this product. As soon as my voxbox arrived from Influenster with my complimentary iams cat food in, I just had to get started testing it out. Iams recommended introducing the new food slowly to my cat. Not only did he love the taste but I noticed within a week that he spent less time grooming and his coat looked so much glossier. In the second week I noticed a reduction in the portions he was taking. This food seems to be giving him more than his previous food did and with a smaller portion size. I would deffo recommend. My cat has never had hair ball issues but I have noticed a reduction to his hair loss, so I would assume that would also help those with moggies who lose hair aswell. A great product, no need to PAWS for thought if considering purchasing. Thanks Influenster and iams for this awesome voxbox[product:iams-for-vitality-adult-cat-food-hairball-reduction-with-fresh-chicken]
Magdalena  S.
Normanton, West Yorkshire
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Magdalena  S.
My cat loves IAMS for Vitality. Lucjan enjoyed it from the first serving. It's good for digestion, teeth and bones. The biscuits are just the right size and I love the fact it's hairball! It really seems to satisfy my little boy appetite. His meowing when I hold the bag and the constant rubbing up against my legs makes me believe this is his favourite meal! I've only been serving it for couple of weeks and it's too early to see if there's been any improvement in my cat condition but I'm optimistic as it's a high quality product!
Lucy M.
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Lucy M.
My family cats loves this food. He is nearly 18 and his fur coat is matted in places but since having this food it's shedding better. He can be fussy over food but this food hasn't had any issues. The packaging is easy and compact, great for storing. I received this product from influenster and iams in exchange for my honest review.
Sonia  G.
Addlestone, Surrey
IAMS™ for Vitality Adult Cat Food Hairball Reduction With Fresh Chicken uploaded by Sonia  G.
My cat Lily really enjoyed this food and ate the whole bag without getting an upset tummy. She was always asking for more so I would assume she likes it and we have ordered some more! Would buy again

Looking for your answer?