Iams™ Adult Premium Pate with Gourmet Chicken Cat Food uploaded by Ericka M.

BY IAMS

Chicken Broth, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Natural Flavors, Rice Flour, Added Color, Salt, Flaxseed Meal, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Egg Product, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisufite Complex (source of Vitamin K3), Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Carrageenan.

Sheila C.
Fall River, MA
In my house we only feed our cat Zues Iams! He comes running as soon as he hears that can or bag open. He gets so excited!! He is not only healthily and active but he has the beautifulest coat of fur you have ever seen. His gray and white fur shines as he grows healthy and strong at the same time. He loves his Iams and we love our Cat and give him the very best.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
My beautiful angel absolutely loves this cat food. She literally goes crazy. I just wish I could afford more of it. It is a top brand and a bit pricey as well. I have a beautiful Calico cat. I found her as a kitten on my property and I took her in. She is a lovely cat and my girls adore her. Definitely would buy again...if I can afford it
Marian G.
Omaha, NE
My cats LOVE Pate' from Iams. I do add some water to it to give them more water intake. I look for foods with less grains and fillers and Iams really does have a premium food that meets those requirements. I would definitely recommend this food to anyone with cats. The only downfall is the price, it is rather expensive!
audrey C.
Waller, TX
My cat's are very picky eaters (much like my son) lol so getting them to eat cat food and not just table food is a struggle. That was until i found this amazing stuff! My cats devour this in minutes and even want more! I love this stuff and it isn't pricey at all
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love all of their products and everything that they have to offer. My cat loves them even more. He's a very picky eatter but when it comes to this brand he will eat any thing of theirs. It's great quality and a great price as well. Which makes us both happy !
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
My pup gets this as a treat with his food bought on Amazon and had delivered to my house pro my dog loves it and it is easy for him to eat. My dog loves it and would love to get it more often than he gets it.
Christina V.
Middletown, NJ
I'm assuming my cat likes this food.. It's the main brand and type of food we buy for her, and she seems to like it. But I can't give a fair review, because I'm not the one eating it (and thank goodness for that).
Heather G.
I have a big active cat that eats a lot. He devours this fast and is looking for more when he's done. It helps maintain his weight and doesn't upset his sensitive stomach.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
My kitty loves this stuff. Since he's the only cat I usually split the can and feed once in the am and once in the pm followed by dry food all day from him to graze on.
Jill D.
I have a very picky 20 year old cat who absolutely loves this food! She has no digestive issues with it and gobbles it all up. It is nice to find something that agrees with her belly!