BY IAMS

PreBiotics, another breakthrough from Iams, are now in every can of Iams ProActive Health cat food, including Iams ProActive Health Adult Pate with Pacific Salmon Canned Cat Food. Feeding a diet with PreBiotics helps promote good bacteria to aid in digestive health and support a cats defenses. Iams ProActive Health Adult Pate with Pacific Salmon Canned Cat Food will bring out your cat's best, and this delicious pacific salmon formula will leave your cat craving for more. *Please note: Iams ProActive Health Adult Pate with Pacific Salmon Canned Cat Food is now known as Iams Adult Pate with Savory Salmon Canned Cat Food.

Buy on Walmart
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
Our cats loved it! They ate it so fast! They would chow right into it. Not a great smell, but our cats liked the taste and it didn’t mess with their stomachs or digestive system.
Hailey L.
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
My cat enjoyed this! Ate it up in several seconds. I don't really like having to deal with the wet food just because it takes longer to prepare when i'm rushing in the mornings. I do try to buy every now and then since she loved it so much!
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Love can food for my cat. It’s like a treat instead of regular meals since I usually feed dry daily. This flavor is great to my cat. He eats it up all at one time. Doesn’t smell and easy to clean from cat bowl after.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
This soft cat food has helped our cats digestion system, allowing him to use the litter box more regularly. It comes in a pack for a decent price. The smell is quite strong though.
Keely T.
This seems to be one of my cats favorites! Always satisfied with this company! Doesn't seem to bother my fur baby's belly and also seems to be very tasty! Can find almost anywhere!
Megan M.
My cats go CRAZY for this wet cat food! They will meow and meow until I cave. They even know where I keep it and try to get the cans out themselves. Your cat would definitely love this product!!☺
Alicia D.
Oceanside, CA
This product is a treat for our cats. We call this fancy food so every now and then they get treated to Iams. They love this and we love the price for the quality we get.
Julia K.
Cleveland, OH
My cat goes absolutely insane over this brand of canned foods. She obviously loves the taste and ever since we started buying wet food, less and less hair balls were showing up around the house.