BY IAMS

Iams Pate with Chicken and Liver Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.

Hailey L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product is easy to locate at any grocery or pet store. My kittens love it. It is easy to open, the cat food looks appealing to the cats with a tempting smell that will probably make it one of their favorites.
Kimberly K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I trust the IAMS name. I like the way they use quality ingredients. I'm not the kind of fur parent that is willing to feed their babies garbage with a ton of fillers.
Kaitlyn K.
London, OH
I like this because as my cat got older he started to lose his teeth, and this was easier for him to eat. We tried to do the dried food, and even the flaked, but that didn't help him. This also helps with his skin and coat, because he doesn't bite it as often causing sores, and rough fur. His coat is nice and healthy as soon as he started eating this food. I highly suggest it.
April S.
Jackson, KY
Iams adult active chicken and liver flavored canned cat food is a favorite with my Siamese cat Oliver. This is one of his favorite brand's of good. He really enjoys it and it's a great brand and good value. Some of it can be a little more costly but I would definetly recommend giving this a try
Olive C.
Muncie, IN
my cat loved this product so much. IAMS is such a great brand since they target their food to different challenges that cats, throughout many different age groups, expierence. My cat is a Burmese 11 year old, and i would recommend it to any cat owner of adults!
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Great everyday pate' food. They do offer coupons occasionally and is often promoted on sale at grocery stores. Priced a tad higher than a bargain brand but worth it.
Jessica D.
Jacksboro, TN
I just fed my dog Iams over the pedigree which he has been on for a year... he finished his entire bowl of food. He never does that. So needless to say... he loved it.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Another favorite. My cat won’t eat anything else. Grain free is the best one but they all are good. Never makes my cat sic like some others
Claire S.
Bear, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kitties love this brand and always like getting an extra special dinner of pate. Price is not bad for the amount of food in the can.