IAMS™ Adult Large Breed

Contains one (1) 44 lb. bag of IAMS Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food for Large Dogs with Real Chicken

Does [product:iamstm-proactive-healthtm-adult-large-breed] make you dog gassy too?
What are your guys thought and opinions on iams dog food? I need a more coat friendly dog food that is not awful for my dog.
What do i do if my dog starts losing interest in their food?
Start your review of IAMS™ Adult Large Breed!
Lindsay M.
Loves Park, IL
Our yellow lab, Annie loves this food! It's what we have stuck with for several years now. Always a good price and great quality. We will not be switching brands.
Nicole J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our black and tan coonhound was vomiting up her last food. So, we switched to Iams and no more vomiting! It's healthier for her as well. I also love that the dry food pieces are all the same. Our last brand of dog food, I think it was Purena, had 4 or 5 different flavors/shapes of pieces and she'd pick out certain ones leaving behind about half of her food. With Iams, she eats everything in her bowl.
Sarina A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We don't buy this brand as much because although my dog eats it, he seems to have a harder time. Almost like it's too dry. I think he likes it beyond the texture, but I'd rather spend my money on something that's going to be easier for him to eat.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
My dog loves this. Iv been giving it to him for awhile. I don't plan on changing his food because i love this brand
Abby J.
Pearl, MS
Our dogs love Iams. We've been using their brand for over 13 years now and no issues. Not to mention great prices!
Valerie I.
Raleigh , NC
IAMS™ Adult Large Breed uploaded by Valerie I.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My German Shepherd absolutely loves Iams Large Breed Dog food. In combination with exercise it keeps her at a perfect weight. She has plenty of energy and is very healthy. If you’re looking for a dog food to feed your large breed dog you should give this a try!
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use this at the kennel I used to work at. It’s great for healthy shiny coats. And dogs loved
Cheryl H.
Bowling Green, KY
With two boxers and a shar pei, my dogs eat a lot of food in a week. Iams gives me a quality product that is nutritious and desirable tasting for my pets. The waste is reduced from other food with lots of fillers. My pets are in top condition with shiny coats, strong teeth and are of healthy weight thanks to iams.
Raven S.
Aiken, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
IAMS™ Adult Large Breed uploaded by Raven S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a Great Dane that’s a little over a year. We have her on this dog food now. She gets full and stays full longer. It makes her coat so shiny as well!
Jenny S.
Kuna, ID
We feed our bulldogs Imas. We were giving them pedigree. And they refused to eat it. So my husband bought them IMAS. They have been much happier since we made the switch. Price point a tad high but nothings to good for our babies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Trina R.
Marion, IA
il y a 9 mois
Does IAMS™ Adult Large Breed make you dog gassy too?
Lindsey M. il y a 5 mois
I have had big dogs all my life and they literally fart out loud like sittin by me stanky too imagin,all animals need to release gas it’s a natural body function...If you find it more often he is Gassy with the Iams food maybe talk to the vet about switching it out or a pet store manager. you have to mix his old food with the new dog food half and half to get his system use to the new brand of food. Just sayin because if ya just go straight to a new brand girl he gonna have the water 💦 sh*ts for days...😖