Iams™ Adult Filets with Tuna in Sauce Cat Food uploaded by Charlotte C.

BY IAMS

Canned Recipes from Iams give your pet the taste and nutrition of a homemade meal. With real broth in every healthy bite, your pet will find mealtime irresistible. Iams Canned Recipes are made from natural ingredients slow-cooked in real broth PLUS added vitamins and minerals.

Sedona J.
Mesa
This might sound weird but my dog absolutely DEVOURS this, she loves this brand and jumps through loops when I buy it for her. It’s on the pricey side but it has great value, only con is for us humans, it smells. I would not only recommend it to cat owners but dog owners, give it a try!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
My cat really likes tuna and I switch between this and wet food for her. She really enjoys it, but when I gave it to her every day she eventually got sick of it which is why I switch her food every so often.
Lauren R.
Fairfax Sta, VA
My cat seems to love this food. I am very impressed with the ingredients put in and my cat seems to like it to. I own a 6 year old outdoor cat and I feed him twice a day. This comes at a good price and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quality meal for their pets.
Miranda V.
My cats will only eat things that are tuna flavored. They are really picky eaters so this is perfect for them! It’s super soft and easy for them to digest unlike regular tuna. And Iams is a really great brand. All of my pets prefer iams
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Iams is one of the best cheaper cat foods in my opinion. Pretty good quality and my cat really enjoys the taste. Also great options in this brand for dog food as well. Amazing price. Will buy again! Try it!
Alexandra N.
My cat is a picky eater and I worry that she doesn't eat the healthiest. However, I have finally gotten her into iams and she loves it! She is a huge fan of their chicken, turkey, and tuna dishes :)
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
My cat loves this stuff. Sees me with the can and comes running. And I feel good about giving it to her because of their greedy list. And it never upsets her stomach. And her fur looks great
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
My kitties love anything with tuna, from a little tuna juice while we cook tuna forbourselves to tuna flavored treats. This flaked tuna wet food is their favorite, and Iams is the only brand I've tried that doesn't upset their tummies. I'm a big fan of Iams, you just have to be vigilant about portion control. I got recommendations from my vet, rather than the bag because it's apparently a calorie dense brand. (Which I don't think is bad, just requires some caution.)
Ashley H.
Adult food or not my old little cat loves it!!! We feed her then the dogs and we always pair a extra something for her when we buy cans for the dogs! I just like to mix it a bit b4 I slide some in her bowl for her !!
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I always feed my cat this cat food because it is very cheap and it is good for him and he likes it a lot and he eats it every single time and down the whole thing! I recommend you getting this for your cat to eat