BY IAMS

Formulated without gluten, fillers, corn, wheat, soy or artificial flavors, this Iams Purrfect Delights Dive In Oceanfish Dinner Chunks in Gravy Cat Food helps deliver awholesome meal. The delectable oceanfish flavor caters to your pretty kitty's cravings. Crafted with high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals, this food helps promotebalanced nutrition. Features: High-quality protein, vitamins and minerals deliver balanced nutrition; formulated without gluten, fillers, corn, wheat, soy or artificial flavors;mouthwatering oceanfish flavor appeals to your cat's cravings Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Chunks Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Oceanfish Primary Ingredient: Fish Broth Package Weight: 3 oz. Directions: For every 8 lbs. of body weight: 2-1/4 3 containers daily Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Refrigerate any unused portions. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Ingredients: Fish Broth, Oceanfish, Water, Dried Egg Product, Modified Tapioca Starch, Chicken, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Glycine Complex, Zinc Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Copper Glycine Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), BiotinSupplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1),Magnesium Oxide and Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention) Guaranteed Ana see more...

Summer L.
Seminole, FL
I can't really say much since I'm not a cat. It looked good to me but my cats did not like it at all! They ate a few bites but then just left it! For price, it was alright. I wouldn't buy it again, since my cats do not like it.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
This cat food is amazing for my kitten. It's a decent price as well as filling for my kitty. A little can lasts her all day long and since we started buying this, her coat has been very shiny and soft. I love this
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
The delicate chunks of meat seam to melt in your mouth as the rich sauce explodes on your tongue. Okay, I haven't actually tried it but my cats will eat it on most days. Some days they just have those moods.
Ali G.
Erwin, TN
This made my kitty throw up:( I think she loved the taste of it because she ate it pretty fast. But a lot of things don't settle with her stomach so I wouldn't completely rule out this purchase
Megan W.
Randleman, NC
My cat has a sensitive stomach and we switched to iams to help her out with that problem. This is a good price on a quality product
Sarah P.
Muskegon, MI
IamsA Purrfect Delight Cat Food must be delicious Tom eats it all within minutes of me putting it down and always asks for more.
Ayla-Marie S.
My cats are super redicoulsly fussy because I fed them fresh fish and gourmet food for the first couple of years of their lifes, but they will actually eat this!
poppy r.
England
My cats eat anything but i cart tell if their love it but always exited when their see me get it out smells horrible but my cats will love it then
Melissa C.
Chatham, ON
My two kitties love wet food and this type in particular! They go crazy whenever we open up a fresh can.