BY IAMS

Iams ProActive Health Weight Control is formulated with L-Carnitine to gradually return your dog to a healthy weight and keep him fit. Natural sources of protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles and antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-6 yrs Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Corn Meal Package Weight: 5.7 lbs Ingredients: Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flax Meal, Caramel, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% L-Carnitine (min) 30 mg/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 2.0% Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.13% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

Tara B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Our 6-year old pup is pretty chubby. We have had him on this diet for a while. He has not lost any weight, but I think that's due to my family's propensity for feeding him table food.
Alysia S.
Manville, NJ
Great Product. Having a English Bulldog they tend to be on the heavier side. But with this good I can keep her weight in check being older so she can move around a lot better
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
When we got our puppy a few months ago, the breeder said this is his favorite food. It is a good price and he seems to enjoy it!
Danay R.
My doggies love this food, i have tried other but they won't eat it, so i guess that says it all, this is the winner at home
Brooke G.
Massillon
I have a schnoodle and this is one brand we’ve always used for her just because it’s affordable ! We have tried other brand just for special occasions but this has been a solid choice!
Tina H.
Fort Smith, AR
Iams Proactive Health Weight Control helps to keep my dog in the right weight.She is a 50 lb Boxer so she is mid to large size.She seems to really enjoy Iams dog food so I will continue feeding her this brand.The only con is the price.Kaos is worth every penny.
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
I bought this food having put my adult doggie on a diet to loose weight. She doesn't like to switch, but she adjusted quickly. she lost some weight and I switched her back to her lamb and rice brand.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
This is my go to brand that my vet recommends for my lab, who's very large, has been sine birth, and because of it problems that come with having a larger sized dog mean I have to make sure he maintains a healthy weight.
Cristal D.
Madison, CT
Our dogs and cats love Iams. We love how energized our pups are and how they went from being over weight to much more controlled. They are much healthier now!
Rayna C.
Used this dog food for years until I changed to a dog food that doesn't have corn in it. If this dog food would come out with no corn, I would buy it again because the quality of this product is great!