IamsA Proactive Health Weight Control Adult Cat Food uploaded by Denise P.

BY IAMS

Iams Weight Control helps keep your cat fit with an exclusive nutritionalsystem containing fat metabolizing L-Carnitine to help her stay light on herfeet. Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Chicken, DriedBeet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of VitaminE), Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Brewers DriedYeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, CholineChloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source ofVitamin E), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin AAcetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitaminB1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, CopperSulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, minimum 28.0% Crude Fat, minimum 11.0%; Crude Fat, maximum 13.5% Crude Fiber, maximum 3.0% Moisture, maximum 10.0% Ash, maximum 7.0% Magnesium, maximum 0.1% Taurine, minimum 0.13% L-Carnitine, minimum 80 mg/kg* Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.59%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.16%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. Refer to Iams packaging for specific guidelines. These guidelineamounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may needto adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food perday. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number oftimes you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. If see more...

Denise P.
Erlanger, KY
Picky Punkin,

I have the most picky cat I've ever seen and I decided to get Iams food due to all I've read. I truly didn't expect him to go through the bowl I made as fast as he did! I have to say I was honestly shocked at the drastic difference we seen almost a week into the change .
, his fur became so shiny and even more soft than before which I didn't think was possible . Not only did all these little changes happen but the biggest was he completely stopped scratching due to his dry skin that he's had since I can remember and we've used all types of food and of course meds and oils and nothing worked for him until I fed Iams to him!! We are all pleased with this product and I hope you will give them a try if your experiencing any problems with your fur baby and I'm confident that you to will be happy you gave them a try. Definitely nothing to loose and only happy fur babies to gain. !!
Caraline W.
Elizabeth, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats like it enough but my obese cat remains obese on this food. My spoiled outside feral cat refuses to eat it unless his brother is trying to eat it.
samantha s.
Iams is an amazing cat food brand. However, while this product is great for the weight management of my indoor cats it doesn't stop them from coughing up hairballs.
Andrea T.
Belleville , Ontario
Our cat has been on this for 6 years and is always her fiesty self ! Still get excited after all these years for a fresh scoop daily
Myah M.
Cat sitting for my neighbors while they vacation, so I picked this up due to affordability and surprisingly she eats all of it!
Ashley H.
My cat has gotten very picky, but he loves this hard food. it is smaller then other brands of hard food. which makes it much easier for him to chew. He loves the taste. He usually eats this over his wet food.
Austin T.
Georgetown
Purchased at: Walmart
Good shit, my kitty is now skinny. Have had him on other weight control foods and they didn’t do the trick. Iams weight control is great and would recommend to other cat owners looking to control the cats weight. My cat is an iams cat.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Iams is a particularly good food to go with if you can't afford organic. it is still a bit on the pricey side but is still not bad. if you do change foods always make sure to transition your fur baby into the food and don't just change it all at once. They have formulas for everything from indoor, sensitive tummies, kitten to adult formula, multi cat as well as furball control. so you can find whatever formula you need
Jenni B.
Ottawa, WV
Our cats have eaten this for years!! Continually purchase and they love it!!
Paulette S.
Norman, OK
My Finicky cat will only dine on this brand of cat food. Because she began eating as a kitten along side an older cat who benefited from the nutritional composition of this particular food, Finicky doesn’t need this type of food but prefers it to any other cat food. Finicky has benefited from this brand of food because she is healthy, svelte and has beautiful silky fur.