IamsA Proactive Health Weight Control Adult Cat Food uploaded by Denise P.

BY IAMS

Iams Weight Control helps keep your cat fit with an exclusive nutritionalsystem containing fat metabolizing L-Carnitine to help her stay light on herfeet. Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Chicken, DriedBeet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of VitaminE), Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Brewers DriedYeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, CholineChloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source ofVitamin E), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin AAcetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitaminB1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, CopperSulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, minimum 28.0% Crude Fat, minimum 11.0%; Crude Fat, maximum 13.5% Crude Fiber, maximum 3.0% Moisture, maximum 10.0% Ash, maximum 7.0% Magnesium, maximum 0.1% Taurine, minimum 0.13% L-Carnitine, minimum 80 mg/kg* Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.59%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.16%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. Refer to Iams packaging for specific guidelines. These guidelineamounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may needto adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food perday. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number oftimes you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. If see more...

Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
I feed this to my cats at home and they love it! It's a great food choice for any adult cat.
I like this food it really helps with weight loss and my cats die for this they love it
Brianna B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this stuff! and my dogs too since it's sweet! give this brand a try!!
Jenni B.
Ottawa, WV
Our cats have eaten this for years!! Continually purchase and they love it!!
Paulette S.
Norman, OK
My Finicky cat will only dine on this brand of cat food. Because she began eating as a kitten along side an older cat who benefited from the nutritional composition of this particular food, Finicky doesn’t need this type of food but prefers it to any other cat food. Finicky has benefited from this brand of food because she is healthy, svelte and has beautiful silky fur.
Caraline W.
Elizabeth, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats like it enough but my obese cat remains obese on this food. My spoiled outside feral cat refuses to eat it unless his brother is trying to eat it.
Brooke D.
Melville
Bought at Walmart for a very good price. Though my cat is now over weight so the weight control food did not help. The cats seem to like it though so I will continue to buy. Iams is great and has so many options.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm currently feeding my cat this weight control dry food. Within a couple days I noticed how energetic my cat became. It's been two months since and from holding her I can tell she's lost weight. She also has a saggy stomach from when she got spayed which I have noticed it has been less prominent. I will definitely continue purchasing this weight control formula.
Colleen H.
Every cat I've had had enjoyed the food and it does seem to keep the weight down. Only down doe is that if you have a cat like mine you will find pieces of food everywhere.
Samma S.
Windsor, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As my felines get older and lazier, they are getting wider. I started them on weight control formula and definitely noticed a difference.