IamsA Proactive Health Weight Control Adult Cat Food uploaded by Denise P.

BY IAMS

Iams Weight Control helps keep your cat fit with an exclusive nutritionalsystem containing fat metabolizing L-Carnitine to help her stay light on herfeet. Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Chicken, DriedBeet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of VitaminE), Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Brewers DriedYeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, CholineChloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source ofVitamin E), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin AAcetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitaminB1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, CopperSulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, minimum 28.0% Crude Fat, minimum 11.0%; Crude Fat, maximum 13.5% Crude Fiber, maximum 3.0% Moisture, maximum 10.0% Ash, maximum 7.0% Magnesium, maximum 0.1% Taurine, minimum 0.13% L-Carnitine, minimum 80 mg/kg* Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.59%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.16%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. Refer to Iams packaging for specific guidelines. These guidelineamounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may needto adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food perday. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number oftimes you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. If see more...

Lindsay C.
My cats love this brand and a a little over weight! So this is Purrr fect for them!! Iams rocks!! My kitties give it four paws up ;)
stacey g.
I always buy this for my cat. My cat is a very picky cat and he will only eat this! My cat has a healthy weight because of this food
Myah M.
Cat sitting for my neighbors while they vacation, so I picked this up due to affordability and surprisingly she eats all of it!
Mary Rose S.
Smyrna, TN
We have four cats and they all eat this food. One of our cats had a lot of health issues and this food helps control them.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I do love Iams for my cat. He seems to enjoy it and I love that it has natural ingredients. Keep up the good work, Iams.
Iams cat food I give to my simease fenale cat. She loves the taste and its grea. t.I always buy iams cat food for my catm
Jenni B.
Charleston, AR
My new little onejust loves this food!! I've tried other foods and she just won't eat them! Not too highly priced!
Gwendolyn W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This food is great! My cat loves it and it has kept him hairball free and kept his weight down. It's been great!
Madeline H.
Cincinnati, OH
My cat loves this cat food! Most cats only eat one brand and this is forsure my cats favorite brand!
Rhonda L.
Harrogate , TN
Cat seems to like it and weight is under control! I use this one and the one with hairball control.