IamsA Proactive Health Weight Control Adult Cat Food uploaded by Denise P.

BY IAMS

Iams Weight Control helps keep your cat fit with an exclusive nutritionalsystem containing fat metabolizing L-Carnitine to help her stay light on herfeet. Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Chicken, DriedBeet Pulp, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of VitaminE), Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Brewers DriedYeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, CholineChloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source ofVitamin E), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin AAcetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitaminB1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, CopperSulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, minimum 28.0% Crude Fat, minimum 11.0%; Crude Fat, maximum 13.5% Crude Fiber, maximum 3.0% Moisture, maximum 10.0% Ash, maximum 7.0% Magnesium, maximum 0.1% Taurine, minimum 0.13% L-Carnitine, minimum 80 mg/kg* Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.59%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.16%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. Refer to Iams packaging for specific guidelines. These guidelineamounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending on age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may needto adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food perday. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number oftimes you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. If see more...

Shelbi N.
Tulsa
My two babies (2 & 2.5 years old) love Iams dry cat food. Recently my other go to from Iams was out in my local store so I picked up this one hoping for the best. Absolutely just as great as my other go to (Iams Multi Cat Dry Food). The babies love it and it doesn’t upset their stomach or make them overeat from unnecessary fillers and byproducts. IamsA Proactive Health Weight Control Adult Cat Food
Brandy R.
Franklin, PA
My cat likes this. She seems to favor it over the last brand we used. She hasn't had as much vomiting or coughing up hair as she did before. We notice she isn't as sleepy all the time eatting this food. We appreciate that she can enjoy her food and not suffer from her normal cat behaviors.
Denise P.
Erlanger, KY
Picky Punkin,

I have the most picky cat I've ever seen and I decided to get Iams food due to all I've read. I truly didn't expect him to go through the bowl I made as fast as he did! I have to say I was honestly shocked at the drastic difference we seen almost a week into the change .
, his fur became so shiny and even more soft than before which I didn't think was possible . Not only did all these little changes happen but the biggest was he completely stopped scratching due to his dry skin that he's had since I can remember and we've used all types of food and of course meds and oils and nothing worked for him until I fed Iams to him!! We are all pleased with this product and I hope you will give them a try if your experiencing any problems with your fur baby and I'm confident that you to will be happy you gave them a try. Definitely nothing to loose and only happy fur babies to gain. !!
Danielle G.
Crestwood
This brand is only of the only brand my cat will eat.  Ur is prefect for indoor cats as well as helps with hair balls and weight control. It also comes in many different size bags for all of your pets needs.
Jaycie O.
This food is okay, and it had no bad side effects on my cat. But I do not think that the term "weight control" is correct. My cat did not lose weight, and is actually getting fatter, if that is possible. So I guess she likes the food. I keep buying it all the same.
Violeta C.
I have three cats and they really love Iams food, i bought it from amazon.com and i choose it because they are a little fat and i need some maintenance food. i think it has good ingredients and i love it, i would recommend it
Donna M.
Riverview, FL
Got a Fat Cat, this is the food for him! Why should your beloved overachiever eater have to sacrifice taste?The best tihing about this food is tat he doesn't smell repulsive when you feed it to the cat like many cat foods. Also seems like the cat became more active after eating this, but it could be the weight loss.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Iams is a particularly good food to go with if you can't afford organic. it is still a bit on the pricey side but is still not bad. if you do change foods always make sure to transition your fur baby into the food and don't just change it all at once. They have formulas for everything from indoor, sensitive tummies, kitten to adult formula, multi cat as well as furball control. so you can find whatever formula you need
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
We've used this for several years for our 3 cats. We usually have the combo hairball formula as well since one cat is long haired. Keeps our fat cat's weight down and our skinnier cats weight up.
Cait C.
My wife and I share our house with 4 indoor cats, we thought this would be helpful for their picky tummys and definitely some control on weight, it seems to have helped 3 out of the four. The forth was indifferent to it. But less finding of hair balls and their weight has gone down a bit. I'd recommend to anyone with indoor cats, give it a shot!