BY IAMS

Supply your small-breed puppy with rich, balanced nutrition with this Iams Proactive Health Smart Puppy Small & Toy Breed Premium Puppy Food that is packed full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. The food contains omega-3 DHA to help your puppy develop into a smart, trainable canine. Features: Enriched with the vitamins and minerals that meet the nutritional needs of small-breed puppies; contains omega-3 DHA for smart, trainable puppies Food Type: Dry Dog Food Life Stage: Puppy Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5 lbs. Directions: 6 - 11 weeks old: 1/2 - 3-1/2 cups 3 - 4 months old: 1/2 - 3-1/4 cups 5 - 7 months old: 1/4 - 2-1/4 cups 8 - 12 months old: 1/8 - 1-1/4 cups These guideline amounts are a starting point and your puppy may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. These amounts represent the total recommended volume of food per day, and you should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your puppy per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your puppy at all times. This formula is recommended for pregnant and nursing dogs. During the last 3 weeks of pregnancy, increase feeding amounts by 25% - 50%. During lactation, feed as much as she wants (usually 2 - 5 times the guideline amount, depending on litter size). You do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements. When introducing new food, gradually mix it with your puppy's current food over the course of 4 days. Warning: Wash your hands before and after handling any pet food or treat. Wash pet food bowls with soap and hot water after each use. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formul see more...

Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
For my Maltese dog this is a great product. We try to avoid larger sized pieces for her and Iams does a great job at this. The flavor is something she enjoys and let's just say it goes quickly if we buy it!
Sandra T.
Plymouth, WA
Buy this for my puppy and she really likes it. its very easy for her to eat. i would recommend this to owners of small puppies
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
My dog loves this food and as long as she's happy, then I'm happy. Bought it at Walmart.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
We just recently added this into my dogs diet. She had oral surgery and needed to eat soft food. She enjoyed the flavor and texture. The cost is higher than other brands. For me, it's an occasional purchase.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
My dogs weren’t a huge fan of this brand of dog food. I actually found that with this exact brand they are more prone to stomach issues than they are with other brands. This food may work for your dog, but it didn’t work out for mine.
Olga O.
Union City, NJ
This is a really good dog food. It's very small bits because it's for puppies which its great eggshell your weaning them from the all milk and wet food. My puppies have all loveday it. Makes me happy that they love it so much because I know it's very nutritious for them. We used to breed Maltese pups and like 4 generations of them all had Iams puppy food,all healthy doggies till now. I highly recommend this product.
Kim N.
Elkins, WV
I bought this for my pug when he was a puppy and had a hard time eating other foods I had bought for him. He really enjoyed it and are every bit as fast as he could. I got it at Walmart. It is a great value and I would recommend to dog owners every where.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
Icky icky. As soon as we changed our dog from this food she's had a much more healthy coat and her poop is much firmer and smaller. Definitely do not recommend this junk!
Sharmane W.
I have 2 Chihuahuas both have different eating patterns and likes but they both love their Iams. I can tell when they eat a different brand their coats lose their shine
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
My puppy loves this food! We tried so many brands and he didn't approve them. He really loves this one! We have been on this one for about 5 months now!