IamsA Proactive Health Small & Toy Breed Puppy Food uploaded by Virginia J.

BY IAMS

Help your puppy grow up smart and strong by serving this Iams Proactive Health Smart Puppy Small- & Toy-Breed Dog Food, which features natural fish oil and DHA to support brain development for smarter, more trainable puppies. High-quality protein from chicken and eggs helps build strong, firm muscles, while prebiotics work within the digestive tract to support healthy digestion and strong defenses. Features: Specially formulated for small- and toy-breed puppies; prebiotics work inside the digestive tract to help support healthy digestion and strong defenses; natural fish oil and DHA to promote brain development; high-quality protein from chicken and eggs builds strong muscles; vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and nutrients for balanced nutrition Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,833 kcals per kg; 459.38 kcals per cup Package Weight: 12.5 lbs. Directions: For dogs 6 - 11 weeks old: 1 lb.: 1/2 cup daily 3 lbs.: 1 cup daily 5 lbs.: 1-3/8 cups daily 10 lbs.: 2-1/4 cups daily 15 lbs.: 3 cups daily 20 lbs.: 3-1/2 cups daily For dogs 3 - 4 months old: 1 lb.: 1/2 cup daily 3 lbs.: 1 cup daily 5 lbs.: 1-3/8 cups daily 10 lbs.: 2 cups daily 15 lbs.: 2-3/4 cups daily 20 lbs.: 3-1/4 cups daily For dogs 5 - 7 months: 1 lb.: 1/4 cup daily 3 lbs.: 5/8 cup daily 5 lbs.: 7/8 cup daily 10 lbs.: 1-1/4 cups daily 15 lbs.: 1-3/4 cups daily 20 lbs.: 2-1/4 cups daily For dogs 8 - 12 months old: 1 lb.: 1/8 cup daily 3 lbs.: 3/8 cup daily 5 lbs.: 1/2 cup daily 10 lbs.: 3/4 cup daily 15 lbs.: 1 cup daily 20 lbs.: 1-1/4 cups daily Feeding requirements may need to be adjusted depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need see more...

Marisa L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had to use this food when I bought my puppy because that’s what he was already eating. I was disappointed by the quality of ingredients used to make it and was shocked at how expensive such a tiny bag cost. After 1 bag I asked my vet for some better options and he gave us 3 to choose from. I never used this brand again.
April S.
Maplesville , AL
I have loved Iams for a long time. I feel like it is a healthy food for my pet. This is perfect for my tiny pup. The little morsels are the perfect size! And he seems to really enjoy the flavor of it.
Angelica D.
silver spring, MD
my puppy loves IAMS smart puppy dry dog food! he is 11weeks old and very active! we are new dog parents and theres already a lot to learn! Im glad i found something that agrees with him! IAMS smart puppy dog food is the best!
Kara F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 12 lb 10 month old pomsky. She was on puppychow and had started hiding her food and not eating unless she was super hungry. Wiened her onto iams and she loves it!
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Well I've never actually tried it myself, but my little puppy seems to love it! She's rather picky but this is the one dry food she will eat! Healthy ingredients, value is good for the price! I buy mine at petco, just because it's close to my house but it's sold basically anywhere
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently adopted a boston terrier puppy. I stocked up on all my pet supplies before picking her up and I chose IAMS because it's a reputable brand that I trust. My puppy has yet to refine her tastes (i think she'll eat literally anything) but I can tell she likes this food. My only complaint is that it is hard to find large bags of the small breed puppy food in stores.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this brand of dog food. It's great quality for a great price. My puppy loves this food and it gives her plenty of energy to run around the house. I purchase it from either target or petsmart and it's always a good deal. I will continue to buy this brand and transition her to the adult foods when she is ready.
Virginia J.
We accidentally purchased this at Walmart for our 7 week old lab mix, by just seeing the word puppy. This has been the best food that we have purchased for her. Other brands we noticed made a difference in her stool but this keeps her regular. Will purchase this brand again!
Krista J.
New Richmond, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs usually eat purina dog chow,, but we picked this dog food up since they were out of the kind they usually eat. My dogs didn't seem to enjoy this food, so I won't be repurchasing.
Andrea M.
My dog has this, she's been having it for a while now. It's good price I am not sure if this is what is making her breath smell a little weird but I am a repeat consumer