Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodIAMS™
IamsA Proactive Health Small & Toy Breed Adult Dog Food

IamsA Proactive Health Small & Toy Breed Adult Dog Food

How well is this dog food? i have a yorkie
Is this quality
What's is the benefit of iams compared to other dog foods?
Start your review of IamsA Proactive Health Small & Toy Breed Adult Dog Food!
Delaine F.
Maitland, FL
This is the only dog food, my dogs seem to like best. They eat it right up! They're pretty picky. But they really like it and they're small and the bites don't seem to be too big for them! I've only bought this for about two years.
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby dog loves Iams a proactive health small and toy breed adult dog food. I think it's good for my baby. Good quality and price.
Samantha T.
S Sioux City, NE
This is what I’ve been feeding my pets since the very beginning. It’s an affordable and good option for them I will continue to purchase iams food for all of my animals. Thanks iams for making a delicious, healthy, and affordable food for my fur baby.
Karen E.
Temple
The best dry food for our Maltese! She enjoys it and I feel confident in the ingredients to keep her healthy! [product:iams-proactive-health-small-breed-adult-super-premium-dog-food]
Cassidy G.
Baileys Hbr, WI
Our cat loves this food!! Probably the only brand of cat food that she will actually eat!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
loveeee this for my pet! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
Kina S.
Slippery Rock, PA
Absolutely love this dog food the only kind I will actually use my pet is very happy and so am I
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
My puppy, who is by the way 13 years old is loving her Iams dry dog food mini chunks. She is a 10 lb mini daschund with an extra narrow mouth so she needs small bites. We are fans of Iams for life. Thanks for the yummy food.
Ashley P.
Our dogs love this food. Good Nutritional values. Premium food but not terribly expensive. Our dogs are our babies and it is important to make sure they are getting what they need.
Terra B.
Ankeny, IA
Dog loves this food. She has her preference on flavors and picks certain ones out but eventually eats all of it.