BY IAMS

Iams ProActive Health with Chicken delivers wholesome nutrition to support whole-body health. Seafood provides your cat with nutrient-dense protein that delivers essential amino acids, taurine for healthy eyes and a strong heart, and omega-3 fatty acid for a vibrant coat. Carbohydrates like rice provide energy to keep your cat active. Features: Premium cat nutrition Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Cats Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken By-Product Package Weight: 3.2 lbs Directions: 4 lb. cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day 8 lb. cat: 1/2 - 2/3 cup per day 12 lb. cat: 3/4 - 1 cup per day 16 lb. cat: 1 - 1 1/3 cups per day 22 lb. cat: 1 1/3 - 2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Poultry By-Product Meal, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract see more...

• I have fed my cats Iams for over 20 years. One of my cats lived t...1 Answers
  • How much food is recommended for a one year old kitten that weigh...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
My cat loves this food! She doesn't seem to want to stop eating! She is 6 years old and a very picky eater! She won't just eat any type of food! If she likes it, I like it!
Cassie Z.
Keeps coat soft and healthy. Had indoor cats live in the 20 year range, so it must be working .
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
Great price for a food that my cat enjoys. Started with the kitten brand and moved to adult as she got older. Definitely sticking with this.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
A three because I have not yet actually tried it just because my brother and I actually heard some terrible things about this product. That was before e had cats, so we use to buy dog food.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
I switched my cats to this from a cheaper food and my cats love it. they are more active and my short-haired cat's fur is softer and shinier.
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
This is one of the only healthy options I can find that my cat actually enjoys. If you're a cat owner you understand the struggle
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Jess V.
We buy Iams often. It's a little more expensive but still affordable. And worth the quality ingredients. My indoor cats love it.
Nathalie K.
Oh my god guys. I know it's cheap and at the grocery store but look at the ingredients on the back, " by-products " corn gluten meal? Powered cellulose...( for those of you who don't know that last one it's sawdust and it's also legal to put in human food) I can write a book about why Iams is bad but instead just google the first few ingredients and you'll see. ALSO cats shouldn't have dry food in the first place, there stomach is 80 % water and when you put something that has less then 10 % moisture it's going to expand and soak up all the moisture in your cats belly. Leave you with a sickly car that gets UTIs( 1-4 cats get one by age 3 because of dry food), pancreatis, gallbladder and kidney stones. Anyways I have 6 years experience in the pet industry. I used to work for Petco for 3 1/2 years and now I work for different small mom and pop shops.
I have fed my cats Iams for over 20 years. One of my cats lived to 19. I currently have a cat that is 17. My cats love this food.
Katina S.
Naples, FL
How much food is recommended for a one year old kitten that weighs 11lbs? She needs a diet.