BY IAMS

Iams Mature Adult supports overall wellness with balanced nutrition and antioxidants to promote immunity and L-Carnitine to help maintain healthy weight for more playful moments together. Features: Premium cat nutrition Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Mature Cats Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken By-Product Package Weight: 3.2 lbs Directions: 4 lb. cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day 8 lb. cat: 1/2 - 2/3 cup per day 12 lb. cat: 3/4 - 1 cup per day 16 lb. cat: 1 - 1 1/3 cups per day 22 lb. cat: 1 1/3 - 2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract see more...

Cristiana C.
Cristiana C.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go to product for old kitty. Shes about 12 years old now, and I only feed her this. Anything else will make her vomit the next couple hours. My cat doesn't normally like eating anything else but I do give her treats twice a week. and she likes those.
Megahn H.
Megahn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
We bought this after our cat became sick on a cheap store brand. Our cat is over 10 years old, which is one of the reasons we chose this brand/type. He is now in a healthy weight range, his coat is silky, and his overall general health is good.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
My cats love this food. Anytime we attempt to try a different brand, they stick their nose up at us. I love IAMs because they have good ingredients for the fur babies, and they are very affordable.
Mairi M.
Mairi M.
I buy this regularly for my cat who's 14+ and she loves it. Never had an issue getting her to eat it and it's not terribly expensive which is definitely a plus.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Also agreed; the quality is apparen't however it is quite pricey. I would like to see a better valued product yet not lacking in quality
jenn p.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat likes this and she seems to enjoy, but the price is a little more for a 3.5 lb bag than a 5 lb bag of other producta with same ingredients
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Regina
I usually am I person who gets Iams for my cats unless I have no other choice at the moment it's always my go to cat food and their are always so many choices!
aarifah y.
aarifah y.
This is very yummy as a meal for CAT AND TREATS AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE.