BY IAMS

Iams Mature Adult supports overall wellness with balanced nutrition and antioxidants to promote immunity and L-Carnitine to help maintain healthy weight for more playful moments together. Features: Premium cat nutrition Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Mature Cats Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken By-Product Package Weight: 3.2 lbs Directions: 4 lb. cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day 8 lb. cat: 1/2 - 2/3 cup per day 12 lb. cat: 3/4 - 1 cup per day 16 lb. cat: 1 - 1 1/3 cups per day 22 lb. cat: 1 1/3 - 2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract see more...

Kim S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this food product! So do the animals. They are healthy, happy, and in good shape! Better than alternatives. The food choices are excellent, but it is pricey! Sorry, but you do get more bang for your buck, and I would buy it again.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is 15 years old and I don't trust a lot of brands but I know I can always count on Iams! Always great quality food for my baby! Would buy again and again. Can be sort of pricey though :/
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cinnamon is a very picky eater so when I came home with Iam’s cat food for senior kitties I was worried, but this great priced cat food she loved. No turned up nose, crazy meowing or pushing her food out of her bowl! She eats it till the bowl is empty!
Cristiana C.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go to product for old kitty. Shes about 12 years old now, and I only feed her this. Anything else will make her vomit the next couple hours. My cat doesn't normally like eating anything else but I do give her treats twice a week. and she likes those.
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
My cats love this food. Anytime we attempt to try a different brand, they stick their nose up at us. I love IAMs because they have good ingredients for the fur babies, and they are very affordable.
Megahn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
We bought this after our cat became sick on a cheap store brand. Our cat is over 10 years old, which is one of the reasons we chose this brand/type. He is now in a healthy weight range, his coat is silky, and his overall general health is good.
Mairi M.
I buy this regularly for my cat who's 14+ and she loves it. Never had an issue getting her to eat it and it's not terribly expensive which is definitely a plus.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat likes this and she seems to enjoy, but the price is a little more for a 3.5 lb bag than a 5 lb bag of other producta with same ingredients
Ariana S.
Also agreed; the quality is apparen't however it is quite pricey. I would like to see a better valued product yet not lacking in quality
Suzan Y.
woodbury
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s okay, it has grains it it so I prefer to not give her any. I usually get this and mix with another brand that is grain free