BY IAMS

Keep your cat thriving for years to come with Iams ProActive Health Mature Adult Senior Cat Food. This vet-recommended formula is designed for cats 7 - 10 years of age and contains a unique blend of Vitamin E and other antioxidants to boost the immune response of your older cat to healthy adult levels. Features: No fillers or artificial preservatives Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Mature Adult, Senior Cats 7 -10 Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken By -Product Package Weight: 2.9 lbs Directions: 4 lb. cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day 8 lb. cat: 1/2 - 3/4 cup per day 12 lb. cat: 3/4 - 1 1/4 cup per day 16 lb. cat: 1 - 1 1/2 cups per day 22 lb. cat: 1 1/2 - 2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 32% Crude fat (min.) 13% Crude fat (max.) 16.5% Crude fiber (max.) 3% Moisture (max.) 10% Ash (max.) 7% Magnesium (max.) 0.1% Taurine (min.) 0.15% Vitamin E (min.) 250 iu/kg Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.3% Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.23% see more...

Amber G.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
The kibble size is perfect for aging cats. They love this food. They maintain their soft, shiny coats. Their joints are in good shape and they are fit. I believe this cat food keeps them healthy. I am so thankful for this senior formula.
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the iams brand food and snacks. We’ve been feeding it to them for years and have transitioned from kitten to adult to mature and they have loved each version. It’s a good value for the quality.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Same with this once we made the switch the cat is,still in love. She runs for the food and enjoys it a lot. I just worry if her teeth ever come out she will only have wet food
Joel A.
HANAHAN, SC
This is the goto food for our cats. It keeps them healthy, shiny, and they really enjoy the taste of it. It has a great balance of nutrition for our Himalayan. We have been more than happy with it across the board. We buy it every time!
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Our cats love this food also two of our cats are fat butts and it has helped them loose some weight while the other cats can maintain a healthy weight:
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA
Iams is a great food. I will never put my cat on something else! I worked at a vets office and they highly recommended Iams.
Bethany W.
We used this cat food for a short time before switching to the green one for seniors. My cats seemed to like it 'ok'.
Candice M.
Winona, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat has a sensitive stomach and some food allergies. We tried so many brands and this one finally worked for him.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Marlene r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this and my cat did not like it. I don't know why. She probably did not like something in this food.