BY IAMS

Keep your cat thriving for years to come with Iams ProActive Health Mature Adult Senior Cat Food. This vet-recommended formula is designed for cats 7 - 10 years of age and contains a unique blend of Vitamin E and other antioxidants to boost the immune response of your older cat to healthy adult levels. Features: No fillers or artificial preservatives Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Mature Adult, Senior Cats 7 -10 Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken By -Product Package Weight: 2.9 lbs Directions: 4 lb. cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day 8 lb. cat: 1/2 - 3/4 cup per day 12 lb. cat: 3/4 - 1 1/4 cup per day 16 lb. cat: 1 - 1 1/2 cups per day 22 lb. cat: 1 1/2 - 2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 32% Crude fat (min.) 13% Crude fat (max.) 16.5% Crude fiber (max.) 3% Moisture (max.) 10% Ash (max.) 7% Magnesium (max.) 0.1% Taurine (min.) 0.15% Vitamin E (min.) 250 iu/kg Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.3% Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.23% see more...

Joel A.
Joel A.
HANAHAN, SC
This is the goto food for our cats. It keeps them healthy, shiny, and they really enjoy the taste of it. It has a great balance of nutrition for our Himalayan. We have been more than happy with it across the board. We buy it every time!
Makayla M.
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Our cats love this food also two of our cats are fat butts and it has helped them loose some weight while the other cats can maintain a healthy weight:
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
We used this cat food for a short time before switching to the green one for seniors. My cats seemed to like it 'ok'.
Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA
Iams is a great food. I will never put my cat on something else! I worked at a vets office and they highly recommended Iams.
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Manchester , NH
He's on the older wide and has a sensitive stomach, but this seems to shelter with him well
tiffany b.
tiffany b.
Evanston, IL
Good price and my cat likes it. Not grain free but it works and apparently is pretty tasty.
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
I bought this and my cat did not like it. I don't know why. She probably did not like something in this food.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Edmonton, Alberta
I have an older kitty, Garry, and she can be super picky about the types of food she eats. Now that she is a bit older, her tummy can be easily upset. This Iam's mature cat food has helped her be able to eat a high quality food, and stop any accidents she may have. I know I can trust this brand! They always have the highest quality ingredients and my little Garry is happy and healthy.