BY IAMS #95 in Dog Food

Designed for dog's ages 1+ year and 50+ lbs, Iams ProActive Health Adult Large Breed is specially formulated to help maintain your large dog's healthy joints. Protein sourced from chicken and egg helps build strong, firm muscles while seven essential nutrients nourish the heart. Antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-5 yrs Health Consideration: Hip & Joint, Digestive Care, Bone Development Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural source of Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Caramel, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flax Meal, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural source of Glucosamine), Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 22.5% Crude Fat (min) 12.5% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.25% Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.15% see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole M.
Marysville, OH
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this seems to work fine for her. She isn't overly gassy and has regular bowel movements. There very says she is healthy and looks great for being 8 years old. I don't free fee so she doesn't get overweight. The price seems reasonable and they use good ingredients.
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I appreciate this product. This is your typical store brand dog food but has healthier benefits. I do give my husky this food type now. Before i was giving him higher end dog food. My dog seems to like this food and seems to be doing well. On foods before hand he seemed to always have the runs and there were lots of vomiting. My husky has no problems with this food and he will use time and time again. Unfortunately he is known to eventually get tired of flavors but iams has no variety of flavors so chicken broth and other additions will be used to lure him in until I can no longer trick him.
Paige G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Samoyed has been on Iams large breed since he was a puppy. I believe it is called smart puppy. But we recently changed to the adult version. Only difference is kibble size. Never had any stomach issues with this food, my dog has no problems eating it. I wish there was a higher calorie version to help my little guy gain more weight, but my vet is happy with iams. It's a high quality food for a decent price.
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bet dog for for my Boxer\Lab mix. She is now over 100lbs. A female. I have been feeding this to her since she was a puppy. The price is just right for a high quality dog food and I will definitely continue to buy this product!
#iams #dogfood #animallover
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Large Breed Adult Dog Food more...
Definitely a dependable dog food for my dogs. They enjoy the taste and their weight is steady as long as we portion size correctly. The only reason I didn’t give them 5 stars is because they aren’t the most natural brand you could feed a dog
Jena B.
Garner
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Large Breed Adult Dog Food more...
This formula did not suit well with my dog. Her skin would be dry and oily as if she wasn’t getting enough nutrients. Yet she gained so much weight for being an active dog. Her stools would also be irregular. I don’t recommend it
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Quiet on the pricey side however between earth-born and I am's my dogs have been on these foods for the past three years and since we switched them off of the crap they were eating before they are doing amazing and so much better. You could actually tell within a week of the switchover of food that they were feeling better so for a 9 year old and a 7 old golden retriever and golden lab they act like they are literally puppies.
Taylor B.
Mount Horeb, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog got sick of on this. I’m not sure if she didn’t like it or not! I know a lot of people buy this it just didn’t work for my pup! It’s hard with dog food because you want to know what going into their body!
Jenni H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used iams for our 2 year old lab since we got her. Had the puppy kind when she was a baby and now we have the adult kind. She loves it. Never have had any problems with this food and the dog loves it.
Rachel P.
Holmen, WI
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Large Breed Adult Dog Food more...
My dog loves Iams! He's about 11 now and has always eaten Iams since his early life. He is very healthy and energetic, looks forward to eating his kibble at feeding time. Would recommend to try for your pet