IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food uploaded by Lannette K.IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food uploaded by Ayasha K.

BY IAMS

Iams Kitten nourishes your little one's growth with essential DHA to help brain and vision development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts. Features: Premium cat nutrition Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Kitten Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken By-Product Package Weight: 3.2 lbs Directions: 4 lb. cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day 8 lb. cat: 1/2 - 2/3 cup per day 12 lb. cat: 3/4 - 1 cup per day 16 lb. cat: 1 - 1 1/3 cups per day 22 lb. cat: 1 1/3 - 2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract see more...

Alex L.
Leesville
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
I’ve been feeding my kitten this food for 2 months now, and he goes crazy for it! We originally used a different food, but when I brought home this kibble I noticed how much he really could enjoy his food. It may be the flavor, but I think a big part of If is the shape of the kibble itself. It’s a triangle shape, that appears to be easier for him to eat with his kitten teeth! He gobbles it up!
Elizabeth D.
Columbus, IN
Our "baby" loves this food. She's had absolutely no issues with it and took straight to it once we Brough her home. We've been using it since we got her in September. In August, we'll move her on up to the next level of Iams that I'm sure she will love just as much!
Melanie B.
Decatur
This was recommended by our vet for all our foster kittens. It’s the only brand we’ll use! You can tell they are getting the correct nutrients a growing kittens needs. They remain energetic as they age and they grow at a typical rate.
Kenz V.
Kingman
We adopted our grey tabby at 4 months and she was so thin and IAMS had the highest fat content in their kitten food. She has been on this food for about a month and half. The resells have been phenomenal and we have a happy, healthy and growing kitten!
Brittany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love giving my cats this Iams healthy kitten food. They’ve been eating it since I brought them home and love it. It doesn’t upset their stomach and they are getting good nutrients they need
Jaylie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
My kitty baby loves this food! It’s healthy for him and fills his belly! This is the only food he will even touch! He is a domestic house cat but he definitely is spoiled would recommend 10/10 ! !!!!!
Cecilia G.
Salinas, CA
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
My cat really enjoys this food. I feel good about giving her food that doesnt have any grain and its all good things for her and not heavily processed like other brands.
Dani P.
My kittens have been eating this dry kibble for the last seven months and have really enjoyed it. I hope we can find an adult food that they’ll like just as much! I would absolutely recommend it to kitten parents looking for quality food at an affordable cost!
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little gal loves this food! She prefers it over other brands I've tried do her. She's very active currently and I think this food gives her energy and keeps her healthy. I'll continue to buy this kitten food until she's close to a year old.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Bought this for my brand new Himalayan kitten I got for Christmas and he loves it. He doesn’t love it as much as his older brothers though. Definitely met my expectations and I loveee Iams. I would definitely recommend these to my fellow cat mommies.