IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food uploaded by Lannette K.IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food uploaded by Ayasha K.

BY IAMS

Iams Kitten nourishes your little one's growth with essential DHA to help brain and vision development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts. Features: Premium cat nutrition Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Kitten Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken By-Product Package Weight: 3.2 lbs Directions: 4 lb. cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day 8 lb. cat: 1/2 - 2/3 cup per day 12 lb. cat: 3/4 - 1 cup per day 16 lb. cat: 1 - 1 1/3 cups per day 22 lb. cat: 1 1/3 - 2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract see more...

Buy on PETCO
Jena B.
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
I just got two kittens and I decided to buy this brand of food for them. I was a little worried because it's not what they were eating before I got them but they seem to really like it. So far it hasn't called any digestive issues for them and they've been eating it for about a week now.
Courtney L.
St Louis
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
Absolutely no. Just no. I fed this to my kitten and mind you I did transition her old food to this food properly. It upset her tummy so badly and she had the runs. I felt so bad for my baby. She wasnt allergic to the food, vet confirmed that. This food is just bad for kittens.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
My kitten loves this food. It is making him strong and is great for his teeth. At first he had trouble chewing it but now he is a pro. It is also not too expensive which helps. I leave it out for him to eat all the time.
Alisha C.
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
I personally do not have a kitten at the time being. But my girlfriend has a litter of kittens at the moment and is using this cat food to help them go through the process of milk to dry food.Iams™ Proactive Health™ Healthy Kitten Cat Food
Kenz V.
Kingman
We adopted our grey tabby at 4 months and she was so thin and IAMS had the highest fat content in their kitten food. She has been on this food for about a month and half. The resells have been phenomenal and we have a happy, healthy and growing kitten!
Alex L.
Leesville
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
I’ve been feeding my kitten this food for 2 months now, and he goes crazy for it! We originally used a different food, but when I brought home this kibble I noticed how much he really could enjoy his food. It may be the flavor, but I think a big part of If is the shape of the kibble itself. It’s a triangle shape, that appears to be easier for him to eat with his kitten teeth! He gobbles it up!
Cecilia G.
Salinas, CA
Review for: IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food more...
My cat really enjoys this food. I feel good about giving her food that doesnt have any grain and its all good things for her and not heavily processed like other brands.
Elizabeth D.
Columbus, IN
Our "baby" loves this food. She's had absolutely no issues with it and took straight to it once we Brough her home. We've been using it since we got her in September. In August, we'll move her on up to the next level of Iams that I'm sure she will love just as much!
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little gal loves this food! She prefers it over other brands I've tried do her. She's very active currently and I think this food gives her energy and keeps her healthy. I'll continue to buy this kitten food until she's close to a year old.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Bought this for my brand new Himalayan kitten I got for Christmas and he loves it. He doesn’t love it as much as his older brothers though. Definitely met my expectations and I loveee Iams. I would definitely recommend these to my fellow cat mommies.