IamsA ProActive Health Kitten Food uploaded by Ayasha K.

BY IAMS

Iams Kitten nourishes your little one's growth with essential DHA to help brain and vision development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts. Features: Premium cat nutrition Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Kitten Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken By-Product Package Weight: 3.2 lbs Directions: 4 lb. cat: 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day 8 lb. cat: 1/2 - 2/3 cup per day 12 lb. cat: 3/4 - 1 cup per day 16 lb. cat: 1 - 1 1/3 cups per day 22 lb. cat: 1 1/3 - 2 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Corn Grits, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Bisulfate, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Fish Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract see more...

Erin J.
Brighton, CO
To be honest, this is the only cat food that my kittens have had so far. It doesn't seem to be having any negative effect on the kittens, so I guess that I would recommend it. I have continued to buy this product.
Cicelie H.
My cat really loves this food never leaves a piece of it left in the bowl hehe. Also I would like to think it's keeping her healthy cause she's a lil chubby kitty for only being 1 year old.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
If I dare leave the bag anywhere the cats can get to and it's sealed, it will be punctured and bitten in an effort to break through! My two cats love all the flavors. They only eat dry food and this brand is a fave! Highly.recommend for your indoor cats. Their coats shine and they are very healthy!
Ayasha K.
This is the only brand I have fed my kitten and she had grown into a very healthy kitty. Will definitely buy her adult from this brand Too once she is a year old.
Jen S.
Halethorpe, MD
Fed this to both cats while they were still kittens. Had no problem getting them to eat it, and no problem switching them over to the adult formula once they hit that first birthday. It kept them happy and healthy! My second cat is a voracious eater and was a scrawny little thing when I first rescued her, but now she's healthy and filled out wonderfully.
Marina S.
I buy this for my cat on occasion when I cannot get a hold of organic cat food online at Thrive Market or some other issue. My cat is not a picky eater, he eats all of his foods equally happy as long as he has plenty of water, so my main concern is that what I am giving him has quality ingredients. He is only four months old and that's why he eats kitten food still. As for the four stars, I only do not give it five because I am very picky about giving my cat organic food and Iams is not completely organic as far as I am concerned. But it's great cat food!!
Taylor C.
Homestead, FL
My cat is now 4 years old and when I first got him he was only 4 weeks old. We started him on this cat food and I have to say that his coat was super soft and super full!
Beta I.
Our little fur baby is quite attached to this brand. Easy to use with a meal dispensing ball and keeps her tummy happy.
Mary N.
I just adopted two kittens and have been giving them this dry food along with wet food. They seem to like it!
Cathy V.
Thornton , CO
This is the IAMS we started with with the kitten would not eat food, he started eating when we bought the IAMS kitten food. Now he will only eat IAMS.